Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 7th, 2008, 11:16 PM

Kunioscape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
My Heroscape Customs

Hi all,
I'm new to this site and have been playing heroscape for some time now. About less then 3 months I'd say. But I have come up with some customs, I've got several ideas. I'll update them every so often, but for now I've got 3 ideas to start with. Let me know what you guys think of them, I didn't add how many points they're worth cause I don't know how to do points well. Anyways on to the customs.

These are all from the game Lost Vikings.

Erik the Swift Viking
Jandar
Human
Unique Hero
Champion
Leader
Medium 4
3 Life
Move 7
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3
?? Points
Special Abilities
Charging Helmet Smash-When this figure moves into an engagement with an opponent's figure, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, the opponent's figure receives a wound.

Berserker Charge-After moving and before attacking, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, you may move Erik again.

Viking Movement Bonding-Before taking a turn with Erik, you may take a turn with another viking hero or viking squad you control. Erik may not be the hero to move this turn with this ability.

Baelog the Fierce Viking
Jandar
Human
Unique Hero
Champion
Fierce
Medium 4
3 Life
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 3
?? Points
Special Abilities
Arrow Shot-Range 5 Attack 3. If Baelog is adjacent to another viking you control, add +2 to the range of this attack.

Berserker Charge-After moving and before attacking, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, you may move Baelog again.

Viking Movement Bonding-Before taking a turn with Baelog, you may take a turn with another viking hero or viking squad you control. Baelog may not be the hero to move this turn with this ability.

Olaf the Stout Viking
Jandar
Human
Unique Hero
Champion
Protecting
Medium 4
3 Life
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 5
?? Points
Special Abilities
Shield Block-When Olaf rolls dice against an attacking figure who is not adjacent, one shield will block all damage. When Olaf rolls dice against an adjacent attack from an opponent, if Olaf rolls at least one shield the most wounds Olaf may take for this attack is one.

Defensive Protection-Before your opponent targets any figure you control for an attack, you may have Olaf block that attack instead. Only playable if Olaf is adjacent to that figure being targeted for the attack.

Berserker Charge-After moving and before attacking, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, you may move Olaf again.

Link
Ullar
Hyrulian
Unique Hero
Class-?
Heroic
Medium 5
?? Points
4 Life
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 3
Special Abilities
Boomerang-Range 5 Attack 3. If your opponent's figure targeted by this attack receives a wound, this attack then hits all enemy figures in front and back of the targeted figure in a straight line.

Aura Sword Shot-Range Special Attack 3. If Link has a clear line of sight on a figure, he may target that figure for this attack no matter the distance. Link may only use this ability if he has no wounds.

Bomb Drop-Range 1 Attack 3. This attack hits all adjacent enemy figures.

Shield Block-When Link roll a dice for defense against an attack from a non adjacent opponent. If he rolls at least one shield the attack deals no damage.

This version of Link is based off of himself from the first Legend of Zelda game.

Samus Aran
Vydar
Human
Unique Hero
Bounty Hunter
Justice
Medium 5
5 Life
Range 7
Attack 3
Defense 3
?? Points
Special Abilities

Missle Shot-Range 5 Attack 4. If this attack inflicts at least one wound, you may attack with this attack again rolling one less attack dice. If you do you may not use Super Missle shot for the rest of the turn.

Super Missle Shot-Range 5 Attack 6. Before attacking with Missle Shot, you may roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 15-20, Missle Shot changes to Super Missle Shot.

Bomb Drop-Range 1 Attack 3. This attack hits all adjacent enemy figures. After you roll die for this attack, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 13-20 move 3 spaces, Samus doesn't take any leaving engagement attacks when she uses this ability.

Grapple Beam-Instead of her normal move, Samus may use her Grapple Beam. Grapple Beam has a move of 4. When counting spaces for Grapple Beam, ignore elevations. Samus may grapple over water without stopping, over figures without becoming engaged, and over obstacles such as ruins. Samus may not grapple more then 50 levels up or down in a single grapple beam move. If Samus is engaged when she starts her grapple beam move, she will take any leaving engagement attacks. If Samus starts her move adjacent to any figure, you may roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 15-20 you may move that figure up to 3 spaces before she starts her Grapple Beam. The figure does not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Varia Suit-Samus never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage, and she does not have to stop in molten lava spaces.

Gravity Suit-When counting movement for Samus, she does not have to stop her movement when entering water.

That's Samus's Super Metroid version, of course I'd base it off of the best Metroid game.

Zumacron Snipers are a sqaud I thought of myself. They're meant to be used to make Omnicron Snipers more used/useful.

Zumacron Snipers
Jandar
Soulborg
Common Squad(5 in squad)
Sniper
Precise
Small 3
1 Life
Move 4
Range 7
Attack 1
Defense 2
50 Points
Special Abilities

Omnicron Snipers Movement Bonding-Before taking a turn with this unit. You may move up to 3 Omnicron Snipers you control up to 5 spaces each.

Deadly Shot-When attacking with a Zumacron Sniper, all skulls rolled count as an additional hit.

Here's Mega Man X from well..., Mega Man X of course.

Mega Man X
Vydar
Robot
Unique Hero
Reploid
Justice
Medium 5
5 Life
Move 5
Range 8
Attack 3
Defense 3
150 Points?(probably a little more perhaps?)
Special Abilities

X Buster Charge Shot-Range 6 Attack-Special. Before attacking with this ability, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 1-10 roll 4 dice for a small charged shot. If you roll a 11-16, roll 5 dice for a medium charged shot. If you roll a 17=20, roll 6 dice for a large charged shot.

Wall Climb-When this character counts movement, ignore all elevations.

Safe Fall-This figure never rolls for fall or extreme fall damage.

Copy Ability-After you destroy an opponent's figure, you may choose 1 ability on that squad card or hero card. This figure gains that ability for the rest of the game. If you destroy any figure at any point during the game, and you wish to copy another ability. You must first give up any other abilities you have already copied from a previous squad or hero card.

Well that's it for now, more updates and such to come. Tell me what you guys think.

Last edited by Kunioscape; May 16th, 2008 at 08:39 PM.
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:25 PM

Stryker has disabled reputation
Re: My Heroscape Customs

There all ready is a berserker charge and up the die roll for helmet smash and the points (in order from top) 100/80/120 but i like the alot.Heroscape needs more vikings.

A man who chooses to die standing with his head held high is the man you should be fear most.
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:28 PM

Kunioscape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
There all ready is a berserker charge and up the die roll for helmet smash and the points (in order from top) 100/80/120 but i like the alot.Heroscape needs more vikings.
I know that berserker charge already exists, but I want to continue the flavor of that even more. And they are vikings, so they get the ability much like tarn viking warriors. Also about the helmet smash, I think rolling a 15 or higher is good. I mean nakita agents engagement strike says you need a 15 or higher.
Old May 7th, 2008, 11:38 PM

but helmet is a squad killer

A man who chooses to die standing with his head held high is the man you should be fear most.
Old May 8th, 2008, 11:38 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker

All looks preaty good. I agree with him though. Also I noticed you keep putting two classes for the cards and no personality. On one of them you put Champion then Leader, and theres others.
Old May 8th, 2008, 11:46 PM

Ok Sir.Bunny

Old May 8th, 2008, 11:55 PM

SNOWMAN_the_TACTITIONER has disabled reputation

i would raise the roll for the helmet smash or double the point value to 200.or even more. otherwise, he could just run around killing squads and never even need to attack. the rest sounds good!
Old May 9th, 2008, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOWMAN_the_TACTITIONER View Post
i would raise the roll for the helmet smash or double the point value to 200.or even more. otherwise, he could just run around killing squads and never even need to attack. the rest sounds good!
I said the same thing for helmet smash

Last edited by Stryker; May 9th, 2008 at 12:30 AM.
Old May 9th, 2008, 02:02 AM

Thorgrim has disabled reputation

Samus is so cool but cutting down his abilities a bit would make sense since the card would have crazy small writing.
Old May 9th, 2008, 03:57 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Lost Vikings? Man, I loved that game.
Old May 9th, 2008, 09:27 AM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart

Pics or it didn't interest me. Knowing the Blizzard classic, I think there might be some good dwarf minis as part of some game out there that can represent the vikings.
Old May 9th, 2008, 09:28 AM

Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Mooseman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
These are all from the game Lost Vikings.

Erik the Swift Viking
Jandar
Human
Unique Hero
Champion
Leader
Medium 4
3 Life
Move 7
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3
?? Points
Special Abilities
Charging Helmet Smash-When this figure moves into an engagement with an opponent's figure, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, the opponent's figure receives a wound.

Berserker Charge-After moving and before attacking, roll the 20 sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, you may move Erik again.

Viking Movement Bonding-Before taking a turn with Erik, you may take a turn with another viking hero or viking squad you control. Erik may not be the hero to move this turn with this ability.
I actually don't think helmet smash needs to go up to a higher number. Unless you start running around taking disengagement strike like crazy (which is not a good idea with three life) you'll get maybe 1 or two chances per turn. Sonlen doesn't even cost 200 as SNOWMAN suggest for a point value, but he has helmet smash at range.

Why does viking movement bonding allow you to take a full turn with a viking?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards