Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old April 14th, 2009, 09:30 PM

Vydar is the man knows what's in an order marker Vydar is the man knows what's in an order marker
Re: jodokast's Marvel maps

Heres the correct link

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=1373

-Vitm

Do Good, Don't Suck. -PHS Stage Crew
Old April 14th, 2009, 11:07 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Sweet, thanks. Added to my collection of Marvel maps.

317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 15th, 2009, 01:20 PM

jodokast is surprisingly tart

Thanks for the compliments guys. And thanks for correcting my link Vitm, it's fixed now. But yeah, that list is where I'm pulling my Marvel map ideas for a while to come.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!

Think Safely!
Old April 25th, 2009, 01:47 AM

jodokast is surprisingly tart

Okay, so I finally got a game in on the museum. Both levels got used, though only Red Skull and Cap used the lower level. The main problem swith the lower level was that visibility is low so you tend to forget about your guys down there and it's hard to move the figures down there. Strategically though it provided excellent cover for the heroes that can't fly to the height advantage.

We played a Marvel only game, though I think this map would thrive in a mixed game as well (especially the lower level). The varied levels on the roof affected movement decisions quite a bit, creating cost/gain decisions where a flat roof woul not.

Those are all my thoughts on it for now.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup!!

Think Safely!
Old August 18th, 2009, 04:36 PM

Earl of Preston Woo who?

I played a few battles on Under the El last night. Very fun, especially the electrified track. Nice touch. I just wish there were more going on at street level. If only some official city line of sight blockers would get released. Great map design though!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios