Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 24th, 2009, 01:18 PM

Syvaris knows what's in an order marker Syvaris knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wave 9 FOUND AT Thread

Found and bought all but one full set (minus dwarves) at the Family Game Store, in the Savage Mill shopping complex, in Savage (Right next to Laurel) Maryland. They also have complete wave 1,8.
Old July 24th, 2009, 07:08 PM

LUCKE13 knows what's in an order marker LUCKE13 knows what's in an order marker

Full set of Wave 9 plus some at the Des Moines, IA WalMart near Windsor Heights. None in West Des Moines yet, but there were 4 packs of Rats there strangely enough.
Old July 26th, 2009, 12:35 AM

GreatWhiteWolf Woo who?

Found Wave 9 hero pack at Walmart in Huber Heights, Ohio.
Old July 28th, 2009, 01:25 AM

RetroJunky is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by goofyjay2 View Post
I found Wave 9 at the Walmart in the Fairlakes shopping center in Northern Virginia. They had two full sets when I got there but only one hero pack after I left.

Interesting note, when I took them up to the cash register the item didn't register. I had to bust out a receipt showing the price of boosters I had bought in the past before they would take my word on the price (I didn't want them to walk all the way back to the toy section).

Hopefully they will restock if anyone else in the area is looking for them.

Good luck
I had the same thing happen in Vienna, WV last week. Walmart had one complete set of wave nine. I bought the complete set and it wouldn't scan, no hassles though. Just asked me what the price was suppose to be.

Check out the website: www.acarforapenny.com

Good Traders List:
Generalgina, MI_Tiger, Cosmosis, nbxfan, stay_golden_PONYBOY
Old July 28th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Mine wouldn't scan either. I said the price was like 10.68 which I really did think it was. They are a hecka weird price. They just gave them to me for 9 bucks a pop.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old July 28th, 2009, 09:42 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Just had the same experience today. Found a full set of Wave 9 at the Hanover, MA Walmart, and when they tried to scan, it said item not found. The cashier just asked if I remembered the price (10.97) and punched it in.

Just the hero pack remains..

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old August 1st, 2009, 10:41 AM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Just had the same experience today. Found a full set of Wave 9 at the Hanover, MA Walmart, and when they tried to scan, it said item not found. The cashier just asked if I remembered the price (10.97) and punched it in.

Just the hero pack remains..
I remember paying $4.99 once for a HS pack at a Wal*Mart....

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old August 1st, 2009, 10:58 AM

quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker

I found two full sets of Wave 9 yesterday.. one at Mission: Fun & Games in St. Albert, and one at Metropolis Toys on the southside. Though I wonder if there are even any other Edmonton area players...

Traders! wk4c, Hilo-scaper, buttercup, omen20154, Nikkomon, Southwest Ninja, Mutt Lo, rudyvalentine, JRandall, neo0149, Generalgina, Gromazeka, CheddarLimbo, Mossman, Just_a_Bill, rouby44, Cavalier
Old August 3rd, 2009, 11:44 PM

Boodog knows what's in an order marker Boodog knows what's in an order marker

Clearance sale at Wal-Mart @ Coit and the Bush Freeway - Marvel sets are 19$ ea. and Wave 9s are 7$ ea. There were 2 Marvel sets and about 4 boosters when I was there earlier today (around noon).
Old August 4th, 2009, 12:34 AM

quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker quadraphonic knows what's in an order marker

Clearance on brand new product? I predict a new wave of speculation.. perhaps the transition to 100% retail distribution through FLGSs is underway.

Traders! wk4c, Hilo-scaper, buttercup, omen20154, Nikkomon, Southwest Ninja, Mutt Lo, rudyvalentine, JRandall, neo0149, Generalgina, Gromazeka, CheddarLimbo, Mossman, Just_a_Bill, rouby44, Cavalier
Old August 4th, 2009, 12:55 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadraphonic View Post
Clearance on brand new product? I predict a new wave of speculation.. perhaps the transition to 100% retail distribution through FLGSs is underway.
More likely that Wal-Mart' inventory doesn't distinguish between new Waves and old ones, so if the toy department wants to clearance 'Scape boosters, the sale applies to all of them. Also, if this were an indicator that Wal-Mart were about to stop selling 'Scape, we would be hearing about more clearance prices than this one instance.
Old August 4th, 2009, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadraphonic View Post
More likely that Wal-Mart' inventory doesn't distinguish between new Waves and old ones, so if the toy department wants to clearance 'Scape boosters, the sale applies to all of them. Also, if this were an indicator that Wal-Mart were about to stop selling 'Scape, we would be hearing about more clearance prices than this one instance.
Are regional sales common with Wal-Mart though? When it went on clearance in Canada, it was national.

Staying on topic, those interested in spending $18-20 on boosters can pick a bunch up at Collector's Edge in West Edmonton Mall. You can pick up RotV for about $80.. bargain!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales