Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old June 21st, 2015, 07:58 PM

MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby!
MI_Tiger Collection for Sale

UPDATE: 01 July. This has been a great experience as a first-time seller - thanks to all my buyers. The updated list is below. This weekend I will be adding some additional terrain sets, including a Tundra, Wasteland (incomplete), and multiple Jungles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: Wow! I have gotten a lot of interest, so I need to update this thread after only 1 day. Updates are in the list below - strikeout means that the figures have been paid for, pending means that I have a fairly firm offer, but the deal isn't completely closed. Please understand that I cannot normally hold items if you are not ready to purchase.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like many others, I have come to realize that I will probably never play with my extensive Heroscape collection again. Other games and non-game priorities leave me with little time to play with my much-beloved Heroscape, and a son preparing for college presents a real need for extra cash.

I have almost everything from the pre-D&D era, with multiple copies of most commons. All these figures are used, but are in excellent condition. All cards have been kept in plastic sleeves and are also in excellent condition. Unless noted, all squads and heros are complete and have cards.

I also have a lot of terrain and a few other items (Tundra set, incomplete lava set, ...) that I will be adding when I get a chance to catalog them. Keep your eye on this thread for updates.

I am primarily looking for cash, but I would consider trades for Malifaux or Warhammer Fantasy (Wood Elves or Beastmen). Prices are based on Auggies and recent sales on ebay and Heroscapers. I think the prices are fair and they are firm for individual squads or small lots, but I am open to negotiations on large purchases. For multiple squads (x2), the prices listed are per squad.

I can accept Paypal and will only ship to US addresses (my location is a suburb of Detroit, MI if anyone is looking for local pick-up). Shipping will be extra.

I will check messages daily and will reply in the order received. Thank you for looking.

Jandar:

Finn the Viking Champion - $0.50
Johnny “Shotgun” Sullivan - $4
Raelin RotV (x2) - $0.50
Raelin SotM - $0.50
Sentinals of Jandar - $12
Sgt Drake Alexander RotV - $0.50
Sgt Drake Alexander SotM - $0.50
Sir Denrick - $2
Sir Dupuis - $5
Thorgrim the Viking Warrior - $0.50

Einar:

Guilty McCreech - $4
Shiori (x2) - $0.50
Spartacus - $2
Tagawa Samurai Archers - $13

Aquilla:

Granite Guardians (x2) - $17

Ullar:

Armker - $1.50
Armoc Vipers (x3) - $15
Aubrien Archers - $22
Saylind - $4
Sonlen (x2) - $1
Syvarris (x2) - $1 missing cards

Utgar:

Anubian Wolves (x3) - $7
Deathwalker 9000 - $0.50
Isamu - $7
Marcu Esenwein - $7.50
Ne-Gok-Sa (x2) - $1
Runa - $1.25
Sahuagin Raider - $2
Su-Bak-Na - $1
Tor-Kul-Na (x2) - $2
Wolves of Badru (x3) - $6

Vydar:
Agent Carr (x2) – 0.50 missing cards
Dund - $1
Gorillinators - $10 missing card
Iron Golem - $6
James Murphy - $6
Major X17 - $5

Last edited by MI_Tiger; July 2nd, 2015 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Updating sales / pendings
Old June 21st, 2015, 08:36 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death!
Re: MI_Tiger Collection for Sale

I would be interested in the Einar Imperium (x2) - $12.

My Custom Terrain Thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=448
My tribute site to TFT/Melee & Wizards: http://www.meleewizards.com/
Old June 22nd, 2015, 12:15 AM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Sent a PM. Interested in grabbing a medium sized lot.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old June 22nd, 2015, 07:51 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun

PM Sent.
Old June 22nd, 2015, 10:18 PM

buckeyefan837 is surprisingly tart

PM sent.
Old June 23rd, 2015, 01:00 AM

shmet Woo who?

PM sent

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old June 24th, 2015, 03:19 PM

Jdao is surprisingly tart

pm sent!
Old June 27th, 2015, 05:26 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

A sculpt issue was fixed posthaste, very positive feedback here!

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo

Last edited by fireemblemrox; June 27th, 2015 at 11:41 PM.
Old June 27th, 2015, 10:02 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just got my figures as well, very well packaged and arrived incredibly fast. Thanks a million, I really appreciate it.
Old June 27th, 2015, 10:27 PM

jcustar07 is surprisingly tart

PM sent

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old June 28th, 2015, 06:52 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun

Got my figures today- they arrived in good condition and very quickly.
Old July 1st, 2015, 04:56 PM

Got my secondary shipment today. Arrived quickly and in good packaging! Would recommend again.

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades