Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 4th, 2006, 06:47 PM

CarlosJotun has disabled reputation
Kmart sale

Sale starts Sunday Buy any game regular price second game 50% off Heroscape is one of the games.
Old November 4th, 2006, 07:29 PM

eldurand has disabled reputation
Do you know if the boosters are included in the sale?
Old November 4th, 2006, 07:35 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldurand
Considering K-Fart has the Expansion figures at $13.99, you're still paying more than at Wally World or Targette ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old November 4th, 2006, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldurand
Considering K-Fart has the Expansion figures at $13.99, you're still paying more than at Wally World or Targette ...
True, but the KMart near me is the only place that has any Greeks and/or Elves. And they actually charge a little more - $14.49, which comes to $21.74 for two boosters... not great, I know, but better than paying $29!
Old November 4th, 2006, 07:42 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Ouch ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old November 4th, 2006, 08:54 PM

fejkl Woo who?
$21.74 for two boosters isn't horrible. It's only $10.87 per pack, which is less than $1.00 more then Target or WM.

But, yeah, $14.49 regular price is a major hit. Good thing they're having this sale. Perfect time for you to get what you need, though.
Old November 5th, 2006, 09:35 AM

CarlosJotun has disabled reputation
kmart sale

The picture on the ad just show the game but its worth checking...
Old November 5th, 2006, 12:45 PM

GMan4911 has disabled reputation
Expansion sets are not included. I had one of the Kmart staff scan it with her price gun. Only the master set is on sale. Since I refuse to pay retail, I had to pass. Target/Walmart will get them eventually. Some of the Wave 1's are showing up at one Walmart near me.
Old November 5th, 2006, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMan4911
Expansion sets are not included.
Thanks! You saved me a drive to my nearest K-Mart (about 25 miles).
Old November 5th, 2006, 05:58 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Expansion sets are included if you can convice the store manager they are. Just show him the ad from the paper and it may be enough to persuade him to over-ride the system. Depends on how helpful he feels. My local K manager is quite handy with this sort of thing.

Speaking of sales....Target is selling Master Sets for about 5 bucks off the usual price.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales