Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old September 9th, 2010, 09:33 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!
Re: 2011 HeroScape Calendar (Submissions)

I have some pictures in my old picture thread.
Old September 10th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Helm's Field
I think this would be a great map for April with baseball getting underway.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old September 10th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

You're welcome to browse my battle report thread. Haven't taken pictures in awhile but they are there for your browsing pleasure, if you want.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; September 12th, 2010 at 10:39 PM.
Old September 12th, 2010, 03:08 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have a small picture thread, if you are interested. You are welcome to use any of the pictures if you like them.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old September 12th, 2010, 10:28 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Spoiler Alert!

Theres one. I can always make more too.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old September 20th, 2010, 04:42 PM

Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby!

Here's my Submission

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...=1&c=newimages

Your thoughts might be better than mine, but I have thoughts going around in my head too about...different thinkings...about brain things that you can use and...doing different things.
Old September 20th, 2010, 04:51 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

Deadmaxx thats a cool pic but wheres Valkrills Symbol?

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old September 20th, 2010, 05:52 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dragon4201976, has a good point there. (Is that you phone number? Nevermind, I don't think I want to know.) Deadmaxx could you replace the Valkyrie symbol with Vakrill's? I like the Valkyrie symbol but (for me) it doesn't quite fit in with the other general symbols.
Old September 20th, 2010, 06:13 PM

Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby! Deadmaxx rolls all skulls baby!

First off I made that before I knew they were going to bring out a new general...so give me a break. LOL Anyways If I can get a nice large enough picture of the Varkrill logo, I can of course 'outline' it in Adobe Illustrator, and then convert it into a 3D model like the others. For now if you like I can always re-render the picture without the Valkyrie symbol at all, thats pretty easy.

bsb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
Dragon4201976, has a good point there. (Is that you phone number? Nevermind, I don't think I want to know.) Deadmaxx could you replace the Valkyrie symbol with Vakrill's? I like the Valkyrie symbol but (for me) it doesn't quite fit in with the other general symbols.

Your thoughts might be better than mine, but I have thoughts going around in my head too about...different thinkings...about brain things that you can use and...doing different things.

Last edited by Deadmaxx; September 20th, 2010 at 09:13 PM.
Old September 20th, 2010, 06:43 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

Owe don't change the Picture I think it's awesome, I had a feeling you may have had it a while. Hopefully we can get a good high quality pic of Valkrills symbol for you. then you can replace the Valkyrie symbol if you choose!

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old September 20th, 2010, 09:22 PM

Well i havent had the whole scene that long...I built the 3D Heroscape Logo first, that took me a few days to build...the 3D logos I've had for quite awhile...just tried to figure out what I wanted to do with them...heh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon4201976 View Post
Owe don't change the Picture I think it's awesome, I had a feeling you may have had it a while. Hopefully we can get a good high quality pic of Valkrills symbol for you. then you can replace the Valkyrie symbol if you choose!

Old September 29th, 2010, 01:30 PM

Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby!

I'm not a very good phothog- but this is one of my favourites:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...5/7/boat_1.jpg

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction