Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 24th, 2006, 07:19 PM

CarlosJotun has disabled reputation
got this at Walmart for 1.65[img][/img]
Old October 24th, 2006, 07:20 PM

CarlosJotun has disabled reputation
got this at target[img][/img]
Old October 24th, 2006, 11:08 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus Revisitus

Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby! Riggler rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Use some ziploc baggies
That's what I do. Get the gallon size.

DUND is underestimated and under-rated.
Old October 24th, 2006, 11:17 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I use a very complicated storage system for traveling. I keep all my master set terrain stored in two very big buckets, my expansion terrain is in smaller buckets, my castles are stored in several differnet buckets for different peices, I keep my dice stored in with the castles, and I keep my figures in two tackle boxes from Home Depot. I keep the big figures in a seperate bucket, and I keep my army cards in a CD case. For storage at home I use the same for figures and cards, the terrain I keep in a huge trunk. Whoo I'm winded from that long post.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old October 24th, 2006, 11:21 PM

Neveryll is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I'm using a combination of small and medium sized drawers in a Sterlite organizer unit. I took the wheels off mine so it just sits flat. When moving it I put some scotch tape on the drawers to keep them closed.

Old October 24th, 2006, 11:55 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Tackle supply boxes and ziploc bags. Yeah baby!
Old October 25th, 2006, 12:09 AM

Alton has disabled reputation
you can also just make a castel, put the land in it, and use the castel as a stroage been

Alton is Sir Denrick...
in the CORAL CAVE
Old October 25th, 2006, 12:14 AM

Jotun has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neveryll
I'm using a combination of small and medium sized drawers in a Sterlite organizer unit. I took the wheels off mine so it just sits flat. When moving it I put some scotch tape on the drawers to keep them closed.

Oh my gosh, Neveryll, I have the same thing!
Old October 25th, 2006, 12:57 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggler
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Use some ziploc baggies
That's what I do. Get the gallon size.
Same here. The gallon freezer bags. I keep all the straight and end wall pieces in one bag and all the angled wall pieces in another. I keep the other stuff in two other bags that never manage to have the same particular items in them. Still, 4 bags are pretty cheap. It's also scalable for future castle purchases
Old October 25th, 2006, 01:15 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
Tackle supply boxes and ziploc bags. Yeah baby!
For our event Saturday, I put my squads in zip lock bags. I may keep them grouped liked this in their respective drawers. It'll eliminate the scrounging around looking for figures to gather while drafting.
Old October 25th, 2006, 01:21 AM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
I'll probably use kids shoe boxes for the little castle parts. I seem to have an endless supply of those.

I use shoe boxes for figs (one per general) and plastic drawers kinda like neverylls, and ziplocks for glyphs, dice and markers.

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old October 25th, 2006, 02:20 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Also, keep an eye out at your local thrift store, I regularly find some storage options there for half the price I'd buy them at the regular store.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion