Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 28th, 2008, 12:18 AM

clonedpoop Woo who?
Wave 7 - Northern California

Hi all,

I didn't want to post this in the normal News section, but since we have a new sub-forum, I saw Wave 7 at Target in Albany. I would imagine that the WalMarts in Oakland have them as well, as they usually have similar stock. This would be a pretty good chance for people that missed it the first time around.

Marvel Heroscape Expansion Votes:
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15733

Marvel Heroscape wishlist:
Scarlet Spider & Carnage

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales