Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old January 21st, 2010, 12:27 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Claustrophobia

Anyone else who has this game wish they had made smaller room tiles and included twice as many?

Don't get me wrong I love the game design and mechanics but the room tiles are HUGE.
Old June 25th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I know I'm necroing this thread, but so what, it seems relevant. I just recently got to play this for the first time and I've got a (few) question(s) that the rules don't seem to clearly detail, and I cannot find in the FAQ (which is really a detailed errata sheet, anyway).

Are the Troglydytes able to attack anyone they choose in the room? And are the Trogs able to attack anyone they choose in the passageways/hallways?

After playing, (my friend's copy, I don't own it yet), I downloaded the rules and see that the Brute's (Bodyguard) description says he blocks the passageway, so my assumption was that the Trogs had to attack him (the Brute) if he was in the lead in a passageway. Is this the case? Or can they choose whom to attack?

And what about whoever's in the rear? Must the Trog attack them (assuming it's not a Brute), or can they choose?

Thanks in advance for any help.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old June 25th, 2011, 11:12 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Don't have the rules with me now, but I am pretty sure the trogs can attack any hero on the same tile. The Brutes BODYGUARD ability allows him to take the damage from a successful attack against another human figure if the human player chooses. His IMPRESSIVE ability prevent trogs from leaving the tile he is on. Hope that helps.
Old June 25th, 2011, 06:27 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

Yep, I second what tom said, even though I don't have the rulebook with me either.
Old June 26th, 2011, 12:46 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Anyone else who has this game wish they had made smaller room tiles and included twice as many?

Don't get me wrong I love the game design and mechanics but the room tiles are HUGE.
I agree about the tiles being huge... it fills up table space real fast.

As for the ones reserved on buying the game because of a lack of variation on minis, don't let that stop you. The game is fun and has a great style in regard to play mechanics.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games