Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old April 26th, 2010, 04:26 PM

switzerlandoftheclarinets knows what's in an order marker switzerlandoftheclarinets knows what's in an order marker
The Race For Commencement

Hey Everybody.
My school, Kalamazoo Central High School, is in the top 6 to get Obama to speak at our Graduation ceremony. Could you guys help vote for our video/essay. A 5 is the best you can give, 1 the worst.
I would really appreciate your guys help.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/Commencement

switzerlandoftheclarinets is a pregnant Empress Kiova
...in the LIBRARY...

Old April 26th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nukatha wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nukatha wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nukatha wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nukatha wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nukatha wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nukatha wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Race For Commencement

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but what's the big deal about having the guy at a ceremony?

Unless you actually get to ask him questions about the nation at present, I just don't see the point.

Good PR maybe...

Note that this is coming from an introvert who doesn't even know why graduation ceremonies exist.

PS. I did give you 'pos-rep' for the event, since it seems like it would mean something to you, and no one else has offered a request.

Nukatha is Acolarh...
in THE BLUEST OF ALL BLUE CAVES
Old April 26th, 2010, 09:38 PM

switzerlandoftheclarinets knows what's in an order marker switzerlandoftheclarinets knows what's in an order marker

Thank you for responding Nukatha.
It's a big deal for my school because it would mean alot to our senior class. They are some of the hardest working, talented, and funniest people I can think of and I really hope they win it.

...in the LIBRARY...

Old April 26th, 2010, 10:36 PM

Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker Dread Pirate Fooflesnort knows what's in an order marker

Good luck!

GENERATION 26:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Old April 26th, 2010, 11:57 PM

Thanks Dread Pirate Fooflesnort

...in the LIBRARY...

Old April 30th, 2010, 04:24 PM

We made it to the top three! Obama decides on which out of the other two schools and mine he comes to now, I'll let you guys know when we find out the decision.

Thanks go out to anybody who helped vote for us.

...in the LIBRARY...

Old May 1st, 2010, 10:09 AM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker

I'm gonna say, I'm not a fan of Obama, but I can see why you would find this really cool. Good luck in winning. I hope you get to see him. And cogratulations on graduating.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old May 1st, 2010, 07:28 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taelord View Post
I'm gonna say, I'm not a fan of Obama, but I can see why you would find this really cool. Good luck in winning. I hope you get to see him. And cogratulations on graduating.
Who cares if I'm a fan or not? Meeting the president is pretty darn cool!
Old May 2nd, 2010, 08:18 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

That's the ticket! I'd love to meet him too. If nothing else, he'd certainly be someone interesting to talk to. Maybe get him hooked on Heroscape?

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old May 2nd, 2010, 04:35 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
That's the ticket! I'd love to meet him too. If nothing else, he'd certainly be someone interesting to talk to. Maybe get him hooked on Heroscape?
Endorsement, maybe?
Old May 3rd, 2010, 06:48 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nukatha wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nukatha wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nukatha wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nukatha wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nukatha wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nukatha wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Its a win-win for everyone, every minute he spends playing Heroscape is one minute that he's not making a bad decision for the nation, and every dollar he spends out of his own wallet on scape makes the game that much more likely to keep on selling forever.

Nukatha is Acolarh...
in THE BLUEST OF ALL BLUE CAVES
Old May 3rd, 2010, 10:57 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Its a win-win for everyone, every minute he spends playing Heroscape is one minute that he's not making a bad decision for the nation, and every dollar he spends out of his own wallet on scape makes the game that much more likely to keep on selling forever.
Damn shame Bush didn't pick up Scape in 2004' then

"One good thing about music, when it hits, you feel no pain"
http://web.bobmarley.com/index.jsp

"It's not a lie, if you believe it" - George Costanza

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General