Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 22nd, 2012, 05:56 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Floronic Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Floronic Man I have never heard of, but the card looks fun. I have used a similar mechanic based off of Grungebob's Llendil custom for an orc shaman of mine. The tree attacks are very fun indeed.
Floronic Man is basically a mad scientist that has something to do with the creation of Poison Ivy. Bats told me once but I can't quite remember.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 22nd, 2012, 06:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I believe he was involved in the creation of Ivy, at least at one point in the continuity. He at the very least was her Botany teacher (see the bio).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 29th, 2015, 11:04 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The link to the Evergreen Tree DO is in the R&C section, but standard formatting for figures that require Glyphs/DOs is to link below the figure information. (as in Frost Giant)
Old February 2nd, 2018, 08:24 PM

Stoy is surprisingly tart

I apologize if this is not the correct location to post this question. Please direct me to the appropriate location if not! Just joined the community today after years of playing and reading, thanks so much for all the great work.

Question about Floronic Man’s Plant Animation ability: when choosing opponents affected, does Floronic Man roll for each opponent within range of every Evergreen or Jungle tile within his range, or does he choose one tile? It seems unclear based on the wording.

We had an example where there were 3 separate Evergreen trees within 6 spaces of him, and the player selected all of the trees, and rolled for wounds on something like 10-12 units. So many wounds....

Thank you!
Old February 2nd, 2018, 08:46 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's one tree or one jungle piece.

And welcome to Heroscapers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 3rd, 2018, 10:31 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoy View Post
I apologize if this is not the correct location to post this question. Please direct me to the appropriate location if not! Just joined the community today after years of playing and reading, thanks so much for all the great work.

Question about Floronic Man’s Plant Animation ability: when choosing opponents affected, does Floronic Man roll for each opponent within range of every Evergreen or Jungle tile within his range, or does he choose one tile? It seems unclear based on the wording.

We had an example where there were 3 separate Evergreen trees within 6 spaces of him, and the player selected all of the trees, and rolled for wounds on something like 10-12 units. So many wounds....

Thank you!
What he said above...also we get to say welcome and that indeed you posted in the right place. If you have a question about a C3G figure it's always best to post in their book.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 05:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
NAME = FLORONIC MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = JASON WOODRUE

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 135

ACCELERATED TREE GROWTH
Start the game with 1 Evergreen Tree Destructible Object on this card. After moving, before attacking, you may choose an empty space within 6 spaces of Floronic Man and place 1 Evergreen Tree Destructible Object from this card on the chosen space. Placed trees must fit on the battlefield normally. If you destroy an Evergreen Tree Destructible Object, you may remove all Wound Markers from its Army Card and place it on this card.

PLANT ANIMATION 12
After moving and instead of attacking, roll the 20-sided die for all opponents' figures within two spaces of an Evergreen Tree or Jungle Piece that is within 6 spaces of Floronic Man, one at a time. If you roll 12 or higher, the figure receives one wound.

The last line of Accelerated Tree Growth, what does the 'you' refer to. The player? So if I draft him and any of my units destroy a tree during the game, it gets placed on the card then? Asking in relation to my current (in sanctum) design if it isn't obvious.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 05:35 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You is the player, yes. If it were Floronic Man, it'd say Floronic Man, I suppose. So I can't think of any other way to interpret it, which means that was probably my intention.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 22nd, 2020, 05:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Cool, just wanted to make sure it worked the way I wanted it too for a testing idea. When I used Crystal the other day and found out she only gets her specific rock outcrop back, it kind of threw off my plans.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 05:51 PM

Nah, I definitely recall that you were allowed to add trees that were already on the battlefield when they got destroyed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library