Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 10th, 2018, 03:44 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner) (II) (Public Play

@Soundwarp SG-1 , any impressions?
Old February 10th, 2018, 04:05 PM
A Robot in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I can get my tests written up in like another hour or so. I think he is fine, but I'd want to see him at 210 at the least.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 10th, 2018, 04:33 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

210 is fine by me. I think that’s the ceiling for the character at his peak. Wouldn’t want him higher. On par with Gmbit is reasonable.
Old February 10th, 2018, 05:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

His mobility offerings are pretty good with both solid offensive and defensive uses. I'd still consider drafting him at 210. The fact his games vs. the Fighters were not really close loses is concerning though and I don't want to get too carried away here and later regret it. In the end, it might be a good thing that stacking up bonuses ends up not being the best use of his allies points though. If the total price of the super boosting package is too prohibitive to win consistently, but using him unboosted still nets wins then that would be a good thing IMO. I'd like to see Soundwarps results to see if your last two loses can be balanced by solid wins elsewhere. Maybe the Fighter build is just a bad match-up for him for some reason.
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:18 PM
A Robot in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Nightcrawler II @190 points

Army Test 1
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Angels and Demons (and Mutants): Nightcrawler (190), Angel (Warren) (90), Professor X (220), Selene (360), Psylocke (250)- 1110 total vs Avengers Air Force: Ms Marvel (350), Thor (430), Vision (285), Beast Boy (Pterodactyl) (40)- 1110 total
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: Excalibrated: Nightcrawler (190), Captain Britain (285), Polaris (200)- 675 total vs Heroes for Lower: Luke Cage (190), Iron Fist (260), Firestar (120)- 675 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall: Very strong figure that needs to be at least 210 by my experience. He is effectively a suped up version of Angel in a lot of ways, but he is also a decent attacker. Angel is already worth more than his 90 points as it is, so only having a 100 point bump to get to Nightcralwer feels too low (especially when they are stackable). Other than that, I will say that BAMF! Protection can get very weird when it works on area effect special attacks, but for some reason C3G also has area effect normal attacks so I suppose that weirdness exists anyway.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; February 10th, 2018 at 10:49 PM.
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:19 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Thank you for the tests!

Were your tests with the -2 defense version, or -1? Not that the damage was really much of a factor in yours, as he was primarily used for mobility and such, but just curious.

With the results all in, here's the breakdown of the game outcomes:

At his original -2 to the opponent's defense, he went:

@190 1-0
@195
@200 0-2
@205 0-1
@210 0-1

Leaving an overall record at 1-4. However, it was deemed even though he was pulling in more losses than wins, his performance was still quite good at his point level, and suggested his -2 to the opponent's defense was dropped to -1.

With that change to -1 defense, here is the breakdown:

@190 3-1
@195
@200 0-1
@205 0-1
@210

Overall he finishes with a 3-3 record on this version. Interesting to see that all of his wins came at the 190 value, and all of the games above that value he lost.

That said, I'll heed the advice of the more competitively sound, and go with 210 to finalize, as I still feel the character performs well on his own merit, wins and losses aside.

I propose we move to Final Editing at 210.
@Ronin
@johnny139
@japes
@Yodaking
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:27 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner) (II) (Vote for Fi

yea
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:51 PM
A Robot in Disguise?

I was using the one defense version.

My Etsy Store
Old February 11th, 2018, 12:02 AM
The Opposite of Pants

@Ronin @SirGalahad can I get a wording check?
Old February 11th, 2018, 04:36 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old February 11th, 2018, 11:07 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library