Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 25th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Battle Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You need to try some Professor X + Mutants armies. Their synergy should take it to him.
I don't have Magneto or Wolverine, are they pretty essential, or can I survive without the heavy hitters?
Proxies! Thats what I do.
Old May 25th, 2010, 09:45 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Quote:
You need to try some Professor X + Mutants armies. Their synergy should take it to him.
I don't have Magneto or Wolverine, are they pretty essential, or can I survive without the heavy hitters?
Proxies! Thats what I do.
I don't like proxies... They're too... fake...
Old May 25th, 2010, 09:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
I think that Prof X and the original five X-Men (Jean, Cyclops, Beast, Iceman, Beast, and Angel) is the army to beat at 1,000 points.
The thing with Magneto and Wolverine is they both like to have Order Markers so they don't necessarily perform at full capacity when they're with Prof X.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 25th, 2010, 09:57 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Looking for a great Army? Here are a few of my favorites:

WORLD'S FINEST (600 POINTS)
Superman and Batman

RISE OF THE MUTANTS (1000 POINTS)
Professor X
Angel
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Beast
Iceman

BRAVE AND THE BOLD (600 POINTS)
Green Lantern and Flash

VILLAINS FOR HIRE (610)
Count Vertigo
Mystique
Deadpool

VIGILANT VIGILANTES (610)
Batman
Black Canary
Green Arrow
Huntress

LE FEMME FATAL FOUR (700)
Mystique
Poison Ivy
Catwoman
Hawkgirl

MASTERMINDS OF EVIL (710)
Red Skull
Lex Luthor
Riddler
Two-Face
x2 Street Thugs

TRUTH AND JUSTICE (700 POINTS)
Superman and Wonder Woman

JUSTICE FOR ALL (1800 POINTS)
Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern
Flash
Old May 25th, 2010, 10:01 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm going to have to try some of those.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 25th, 2010, 10:14 PM

Danoz is surprisingly tart

Hi, I've been around this site for about a year now, but thought it was finally time to register and make my first post.
I enjoy reading battle reports so thought I might contribute a battle report from a game last night, my second purely super hero game, though I've been accumulating figures and customs for a while:

It was a three player game, 1000 points each, on a city map featuring a multi story construction site. I played Sandman, Doc Oc, Two Face (CG3), Lizard, Hobgoblin and Venom; Elliot played Iron Man, Hulk, Spiderman and the Flash (CG3); Mike played Wonder Woman (CG3), Batman (CG3), Robin, and Silver Surfer.

In the early rounds Hob Goblin headed straight for Elliot's forces, Spiderman swung out of his reach so he took on the Flash dealing a few early wounds. Flash got his own back and soon both were down to one life.

Meanwhile Iron Man took on Wonder Woman and looked a bit worse for wear. Hulk jumped in to bail out a struggling Iron Man, and smashed Wonder Woman into the ground with five skulls to zero shields. Finally, the Flash dispensed with Hob Goblin, but then Two Face stepped up, flipped his coin and executed the Flash.

Silver Surfer took a pot shot at Iron Man from his high vantage point and fried him. Batman and Robin engaged Sandman in the middle of the street and took him down quickly. Hulk super leaped to the top of the construction site to engage Silver Surfer, but having no wounds failed to harm him. The surfer responded by providing the Hulk with 5 wounds which allowed Hulk to smash him off the building with a few wounds to boot.

Meanwhile Batman and Robin engage Venom around and on top of another building, constantly trying to keep up with his swinging away. Hulk, after finishing of the Silver Surfer, super leaps his full ten spaces to the top of a building and engages Batman with a roll of 6 skulls. However, Hulk had only one life left, Batman side steps the attack and slays the Hulk with his Evasive Strike! Easily the best moment of the game!

Spiderman comes in for Elliot to replace Hulk. Venom finally kills Robin, Batman knocks of Venom, and Spiderman has a go at everyone dealing a few wounds. Doc Oc climbs onto the building and hurls Batman off it killing him in the process. Spiderman fails to kill Doc Oc, who then throws him to his death too.

In the end, my team with a large number of cheap heroes won with Lizard, Doc Oc, Two Face and a re-formed Sandman still around. Probably got lucky that the big hitters took on each other rather than my cheaper heroes early on.

A fun game all round with a few tight moments, fights ranging across most of the board and lots of fun action. Mike and Elliot were new to Heroscape and really loved the super hero theme, a real winner I think.
Old May 25th, 2010, 10:35 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I think that Prof X and the original five X-Men (Jean, Cyclops, Beast, Iceman, Beast, and Angel) is the army to beat at 1,000 points.
The thing with Magneto and Wolverine is they both like to have Order Markers so they don't necessarily perform at full capacity when they're with Prof X.
Don't have Angel, either, but I guess I could proxy in Concan or something.

Forgot that they needed the markers to use their abilities.

Thanks for the ideas!
Old May 25th, 2010, 10:47 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danoz View Post
Hi, I've been around this site for about a year now, but thought it was finally time to register and make my first post.
I enjoy reading battle reports so thought I might contribute a battle report from a game last night, my second purely super hero game, though I've been accumulating figures and customs for a while:

It was a three player game, 1000 points each, on a city map featuring a multi story construction site. I played Sandman, Doc Oc, Two Face (CG3), Lizard, Hobgoblin and Venom; Elliot played Iron Man, Hulk, Spiderman and the Flash (CG3); Mike played Wonder Woman (CG3), Batman (CG3), Robin, and Silver Surfer.

In the early rounds Hob Goblin headed straight for Elliot's forces, Spiderman swung out of his reach so he took on the Flash dealing a few early wounds. Flash got his own back and soon both were down to one life.

Meanwhile Iron Man took on Wonder Woman and looked a bit worse for wear. Hulk jumped in to bail out a struggling Iron Man, and smashed Wonder Woman into the ground with five skulls to zero shields. Finally, the Flash dispensed with Hob Goblin, but then Two Face stepped up, flipped his coin and executed the Flash.

Silver Surfer took a pot shot at Iron Man from his high vantage point and fried him. Batman and Robin engaged Sandman in the middle of the street and took him down quickly. Hulk super leaped to the top of the construction site to engage Silver Surfer, but having no wounds failed to harm him. The surfer responded by providing the Hulk with 5 wounds which allowed Hulk to smash him off the building with a few wounds to boot.

Meanwhile Batman and Robin engage Venom around and on top of another building, constantly trying to keep up with his swinging away. Hulk, after finishing of the Silver Surfer, super leaps his full ten spaces to the top of a building and engages Batman with a roll of 6 skulls. However, Hulk had only one life left, Batman side steps the attack and slays the Hulk with his Evasive Strike! Easily the best moment of the game!

Spiderman comes in for Elliot to replace Hulk. Venom finally kills Robin, Batman knocks of Venom, and Spiderman has a go at everyone dealing a few wounds. Doc Oc climbs onto the building and hurls Batman off it killing him in the process. Spiderman fails to kill Doc Oc, who then throws him to his death too.

In the end, my team with a large number of cheap heroes won with Lizard, Doc Oc, Two Face and a re-formed Sandman still around. Probably got lucky that the big hitters took on each other rather than my cheaper heroes early on.

A fun game all round with a few tight moments, fights ranging across most of the board and lots of fun action. Mike and Elliot were new to Heroscape and really loved the super hero theme, a real winner I think.
Wow! That is what I am talking about man! Huge epic Super battles! Those are the type of games I have been wanting and working towards my entire life. +rep
Old May 26th, 2010, 01:39 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Danoz put my battle report to shame. Welcome to the site Danoz. +rep from me coming your way!
Old May 26th, 2010, 12:02 PM

He got +rep for that post from me too. That guy's gonna be at 2 bars in no time!

Old May 26th, 2010, 04:34 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yep +rep for the Aussie

Cheers
Old May 26th, 2010, 05:27 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I +repped him as well!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy