Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Are you interested in a HeroScape Cookbook?
Not interested 22 14.38%
I'd look at it 61 39.87%
I would use it at one of my events 35 22.88%
I have a recipe to contribute 12 7.84%
Can I help test recipes? 15 9.80%
I'm no cook, but I could contribute in other ways 8 5.23%
Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 2nd, 2007, 03:34 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
HeroScape Cookbook -- Submit your recipes now!!!

Hey, everyone!

In the Heroscape Cookies thread, the suggestion came up for a HeroScape Cookbook. My vision for this book is a collection of "party food" recipes that can be prepared for HeroScape parties or events. There might also be some main dishes for some added fun. Of course, the style could change between now and then, but this is just the idea stage.

News:
I had let this project go after the thread generated more chit-chat than recipies, but Troll Warrior has stepped up to the plate and taken over the project. Visit TW's post to see what he's making of the project.

Last edited by Nooblar; June 1st, 2008 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Changing of the guard
Old December 2nd, 2007, 04:07 PM
the Teirible

Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby! Eirikr rolls all skulls baby!
I think this is a great idea. Sounds like a load of fun. Your plan of making it a book of snack foods or finger foods appropriate to serve at a game event is right on the money. I will be trying to come up with a suitable recipe to contribute.

Good Luck!

HeroScape is back Baby! Whoo Hoo!!!
Old December 2nd, 2007, 04:16 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
That sounds very cool!

There could be mimring cookies or Deathwalker cake!

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old December 2nd, 2007, 04:17 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
I already mentioned something about a Grut Cookbook on another thread (the one about cookies made from tiles). I meant that to be "Leg of Theracus, Elf Crispies", etc., but I would definitely be interested in helping come up with scrumptious sounding dishes for a real cookbook! I really can't help with the ingredients, though.

How about Grut Cookies and Forgotten Forest Casserole? Or maybe Volcarren Wings and Thaelenk Glazed Donuts.

Old December 2nd, 2007, 04:24 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker
I already mentioned something about a Grut Cookbook on another thread (the one about cookies made from tiles). I meant that to be "Leg of Theracus, Elf Crispies", etc., but I would definitely be interested in helping come up with scrumptious sounding dishes for a real cookbook! I really can't help with the ingredients, though.

How about Grut Cookies and Forgotten Forest Casserole? Or maybe Volcarren Wings and Thaelenk Glazed Donuts.
Thaelenk dounuts...

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old December 2nd, 2007, 04:49 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
I am so hungry right now.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 2nd, 2007, 04:59 PM

Scape_Scrub11 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade

Old December 2nd, 2007, 05:26 PM

Roufus has disabled reputation
Hey, I like the idea.

I'd suggest that any finger foods or dishes be of the 'non stickyfingered' variety. No greasy style chex mix, cheetos, or something to get all over your fingers (and then the figures/cards)

Make it CLEAN food, in other words (No chickenwings I would guess though, sorry guys)

But put me down for interested. I'd love to contribute, but I don't have any real finger food recipes.
Old December 2nd, 2007, 05:27 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Nooblar, I like the idea, but my immediate impression was this was an army cookbook. A reference guide that featured ready-made armies for all levels of player experience! I think that would be handy thing to have as well.

But since it is a cookbook cookbook, I'd like to see recipes with HS-envoked titles: Water Tunnel Pudding, James Murphy's Whipped Cream Surprise, etc.
Old December 2nd, 2007, 05:50 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I was writing a book ...

How to Serve Valkyries
Step 1: Be sure to pluck all the feathers and clean thoroughly.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old December 2nd, 2007, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
I was writing a book ...

How to Serve Valkyries
Step 1: Be sure to pluck all the feathers and clean thoroughly.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old December 2nd, 2007, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion