Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 16th, 2016, 12:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-up

I'm going to sign up for Doom as well, although I won't get my test done as quick as Bambam just did. Hopefully by the end of the weekend though I'll have it posted.
Old September 16th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks, YK! Glad to see a couple of sign-ups so quickly. Doom just might make his intended release date after all.

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Wave 28 - Marvel Cosmic)
Old September 16th, 2016, 09:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks like I can get a quick turn around after all. He's all turned in Ronin.
Old September 16th, 2016, 11:44 PM

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Returning fire! N'Astirh is in as well. I've got my eye on Thor, but I want to hit a few Danger Room things (and Captain Britain) first.

C3G Sortable Index
Old September 17th, 2016, 12:09 AM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Doom turned in.
Old September 17th, 2016, 09:55 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work everyone.

Special shout out to Bam Bam.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 17th, 2016, 01:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Returning fire! N'Astirh is in as well. I've got my eye on Thor, but I want to hit a few Danger Room things (and Captain Britain) first.
Thanks!
Old September 17th, 2016, 03:58 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

@Ronin , Just sent in Doctor Doom (II)

@Zettian Juggernaut , I'd like to sign up for Thor (Jane Foster)

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old September 17th, 2016, 06:18 PM

Thanks, BamBam

C3G Sortable Index
Old September 18th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

@Zettian Juggernaut , I just sent in my Thor write-up.

@TrollBrute , I'd like to sign-up for Rover

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old September 18th, 2016, 10:12 PM
The Opposite of Pants

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Rover is in the public so you can get his design here.
Old September 19th, 2016, 01:15 AM
Bam Bam

I submitted my Rover write up

@dok , I'd like to signup for Captain Britain. Are there any specific armies you would like me to try at around 1000 points?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project