Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 22nd, 2021, 03:47 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | WAVE 36: FOOL ME TWICE

Old April 22nd, 2021, 04:22 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Crossing my fingers for the Terminators!

edit: And Ravager for that matter!
Old April 22nd, 2021, 05:30 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Jack-Jack was in the April Fool's wave, and you guys were talking about no capes, so I don't think I get any points for assuming The Incredibles will be here.

Besides that...I'm gonna guess we get some Spider-Verse. Probably more Champions. Hmm...maybe some Invincible designs since the show is out? That might be a later in the year kind of thing though. I bet some of the bigger heroes with one design (Thor, Hulk, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, maybe Wolverine?) will get some love soon.
Old April 22nd, 2021, 06:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Crossing my fingers for the Terminators!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 22nd, 2021, 06:59 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I tested some pretty fun new Rogues, I'm ready for them.

I've heard about a Con winning Hulk, maybe that makes an appearance?
Old April 22nd, 2021, 08:04 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Throwing out a bunch:

Ghost Rider (Danny Ketch)
More Alpha Flight
Gladiator
Moondragon
Union Jack
Enforcers
Silver Centurion Iron Man
Dark Beast or Beast (Avengers)
Yondu
Spider-Man 2099
Spider-Gwen
Shuri Black Panther
Ronin
Korg
Gwenpool
Hellfire Club goons
Vault Guardian
Invaders themed cards or sidekicks
Illuminati themed cards
Grandmaster
Beetle
Warlock
Ares (Marvel)
Red Guardian
Onslaught
Constrictor
Klaw
Terrax
Galactus Heralds
Apocalypse Horsemen
Old April 22nd, 2021, 08:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Should I tell you how many you got right?
Old April 22nd, 2021, 08:33 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'll still be around tomorrow, so that's at least one.
Old April 22nd, 2021, 08:37 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
This is as close as I can find to a nodding yes emoji.
Old April 22nd, 2021, 08:41 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
This is as close as I can find to a nodding yes emoji.
Zero
Old April 22nd, 2021, 08:43 PM
Casing the Corners

Quinjet
Old April 22nd, 2021, 08:47 PM
Tickle Pickle

All the designs in this wave have gone through the playtesting thread at some point.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy