Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old December 31st, 2012, 03:26 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I opened Assassins Creed III today, and I'm wondering why I'm playing as some British guy from London that's not Connor the Assassin. I'm about an hour in, and haven't seen Connor at all yet. Is this maybe the exclusive PS3 content?
Nope, it's called setup.
Speaking of set-up. Anyone know of a page I can visit to get the complete story from the beginning? Since I'm a Nintendo guy this is my first opportunity to play the AC saga, but I'm missing a ton of the backstory since this picks up where the last leaves off and they only do a little bit in the opening sceenes.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki...27s_Creed_Wiki

Go to each game section and read the plot synopsis.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old January 1st, 2013, 12:28 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yesterday I played Madden 13. I've not played Madden for ~5 years, and I actually did really well. I'm no sports fan, so I wasn't really sure what I was doing. I managed to win, with the score being 24 to 0. The funny thing is that I sucked at both offense and defense - the only way I got touchdowns was by intercepting and then running like heck down the field. Many interceptions were made by my team.

I also played Grand Theft Auto yesterday. It was my first experience with any Grand Theft Auto game, and I enjoyed it. Not the most productive game I've ever played, but it was fun dropping grenades everywhere and blowing up helicopters with the RPG.

Currently, I'm downloading Fable: The Lost Chapters on Steam. It was only $2.49, and it looked like a fun game. I've never played any of the Fable games, but I think I'll enjoy it.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Old January 1st, 2013, 01:51 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
I also played Grand Theft Auto yesterday. It was my first experience with any Grand Theft Auto game, and I enjoyed it. Not the most productive game I've ever played, but it was fun dropping grenades everywhere and blowing up helicopters with the RPG.
Which GTA are you playing? Dropping grenades and blowing up helicopters is not what it's all about.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 1st, 2013, 02:34 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

Been playing a lot of World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria lately. Got my Retribution Paladin pretty well geared out. I love the looking for raid tool that is part of the game now. Gives casual players like myself the opportunity to see end game content that previously only raiders could.

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old January 1st, 2013, 02:55 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Which GTA are you playing? Dropping grenades and blowing up helicopters is not what it's all about.
Grand Theft Auto 4. It was at a friend's house for a New Years party, so we all were just taking turns raising heck within the game (1 life per person). So we didn't do anything with the storyline, we were just having fun stealing cars and fighting with the police.

Fable is done downloading, and I just played the first 30 minutes of it. I got up to the point where the main guy gets trained by the Hero Guild thing. I really like the game so far, especially the music!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Old January 1st, 2013, 09:47 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
I've lately been playing through all of the Halo games. Over the last couple months I've beat all of them but Halo Wars (which I'm playing now) and then Halo 4.
Good man.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 02:24 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Getting ready to start up some Far Cry 3, just got it free with my new video card (won't have my entire new system up and running until early Feb though).

Heard great things about it.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old January 3rd, 2013, 03:03 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I've been playing Pokemon Black 2 a ton. It's a really good pokemon game; Gamefreak finally has added three dimensional characters to their world.
Old January 3rd, 2013, 04:01 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I've been playing Pokemon Black 2 a ton. It's a really good pokemon game; Gamefreak finally has added three dimensional characters to their world.
I have just started this game, I am very impressed with the increased quality. Even compared to plain Black and White, Black 2 and White 2 are so much better. I actually feel like there's more of a story in place now, and the graphical work is great.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 18th, 2013, 02:10 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!

Nintendoland on the Wii U has been burning up our TV recently. The kids love the 5 player minigames, and I love the challenging Zelda and Metroid adventures.
Old January 20th, 2013, 09:53 AM
HoSSpitable little wookiee (apparently "wookiee" has 2 E's, who knew?)

heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun heroscaper2010 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm currently so bored waiting for 10 o:clock I'm playing Tarzan for PS1.

On A Side Note: A friend and I started talking about PS1 games, and I noticed how I started talking about (hang with me here for some of the games ) Tigger, Tarzan, Tony Hawk Pro Skater (?), SW: Jedi Power Battles, Spider-man, Army Men 3D, Baseball, Madden, and then realized how much variety there was in the PS1 whereas the PS3 (or admit it 360 Fans, even XBOX had more variety), has 1 main game (gore the most part...CoD gets brought up nearly everytime) and then a bunch of other little games you play (except maybe sports games). And as I listed the games, I just noticed that no game topped another, they were all as awesome/fun to play.

IDK, maybe it's just me but it seems like there was so much more games played with the older systems than the couple games that get played now.

My Maps
Tournament Record: 28-28: .500!
Old January 20th, 2013, 11:15 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

I just finished Hitman Absolution, and I'm now playing Skyrim. Both for XBOX 360, Hitman was okay (suck's that there is no map though). Skyrim is an awesome game so far, but it is so freaking long.

'SOTM INDEX
кактус джек

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games