Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old December 2nd, 2012, 11:25 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!
Re: AMC Walking Dead

Wow. One helluva finale

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old December 3rd, 2012, 08:22 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Fill in the gap with the absolutely amazing Walking Dead Game

http://store.steampowered.com/app/207610/

Can get it on the PC, 360, or PS3.

Great game for adventure gamers and non-gamers alike - amazing, powerful story for any fans of the show and comics. The story is parallel to the tv show, so it features new characters (mostly).
I watched a playthrough of this game on YouTube, it's fantastic!

Boston Marathon 4/15/13 3:39:41
Last Race: Naragansett Running Festival 7/21/13 - Half Marathon - 1:50:01
Next Race: KeyBank Vermont Marathon 5/25/14
Old December 3rd, 2012, 08:52 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I honestly don't get the point of watching other people playing games. I mean it's not bad for such a story heavy game like The Walking Dead, but still, just seems to miss the point of a game.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old December 3rd, 2012, 09:06 AM

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
I honestly don't get the point of watching other people playing games. I mean it's not bad for such a story heavy game like The Walking Dead, but still, just seems to miss the point of a game.
Makes sense when you're killing time at work.

Old December 3rd, 2012, 10:45 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I don't like these mid season breaks more and more shows are doing. At least it is only 2 months and not 9 months or however long Breaking Bad is taking off. Stupid sweeps week money grabs.

I really want Daryl to make it but I'm ready for his brother to die. I'm guessing that Rick will stage another attack before they are executed though and bring them both back to the prison which will cause all kind of problems for his group.

The Governor has got to be running out of soldiers, how many of his stooges have been killed off now? I was under the impression that most of the people in his town were weak sheep with only a limited number of actual skilled fighters.

I really hate the Andrea character now in season 3. What a massive turn for the worse for that character after a good showing in season 2.

Glenn on the other hand has always been a favorite of mine but now he is really stepping up to the next level.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 11:02 AM

Well, there's always been the December/January hiatus, but you're right, new shows usually show up in February (at least for networks like ABC, NBC, and CBS), as opposed to the crazyness that some channels impose on us.

Old December 3rd, 2012, 04:40 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death!

Enjoyed the show last night. However I like the Andre in the comics sooo much more.

Added bonus:
This song fills me with Holiday cheer!

ZOMBIE WONDERLAND
Sung to the tune of “Winter Wonderland”

Undead moan, are you listening?
In the lane, blood is glistening.
A horrible sight,
We’re screaming tonight,
Runnin’ through a Zombie wonderland.

Already turned, is our neighbor!
Zombies here, I belabor.
They moan their own song,
As we scream along,
Sprintin’ through a Zombie wonderland.

In the meadow, we can beg for mercy.
They’ve already eaten Parson Brown.
They’ll come for us next,
And we’ll say, “No man!”
We’re getting’ the hell
Out of this town.
Later on, we’ll perspire,
As we scream, by the fire.
I’ll say we’re afraid
Of the Zombies they’ve made,
Runnin’ through a Zombie wonderland.

My Custom Terrain Thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=448
My tribute site to TFT/Melee & Wizards: http://www.meleewizards.com/
Old December 5th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death!

Just finished reading #17 of the trade pub. That brings me up to comic 104 out of 106. Just curious if anyone else here has been reading this series. It's so sadistically brutal, yet I just keep coming back for more. Ug. No spoilers here from me though.... but would society really be that bleak?

My Custom Terrain Thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=448
My tribute site to TFT/Melee & Wizards: http://www.meleewizards.com/

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV