Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 23rd, 2018, 09:00 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Have there been any C3V or SoV unit atrategy articles written? I can’t seem to find any. I’m interested in writing one or two myself, but I don’t quite know where to start the process or get information on who to contact, general format, ect.
Old April 25th, 2018, 02:36 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Have there been any C3V or SoV unit atrategy articles written? I can’t seem to find any. I’m interested in writing one or two myself, but I don’t quite know where to start the process or get information on who to contact, general format, ect.
I believe the HS Codex used to have some, but not since the new format. I'm sure we'd be open to someone writing some for us, though, if you're interested. quozl is the guy recruiting writers for us, so he'd be a place to start.
Old April 26th, 2018, 10:07 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
It if worth looking at the Playability sections of the passed SoV units, since that normally gives some hints on how the play the units. Sometimes I feel like I'm spoiling some of the enjoyment players may have in discovering how to use a unit when I complete my review. For example My review of 616 indicates which soulborgs are the best pairing and my review of Viceron suggesting best timing for blood storm.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old April 26th, 2018, 04:11 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
It if worth looking at the Playability sections of the passed SoV units, since that normally gives some hints on how the play the units. Sometimes I feel like I'm spoiling some of the enjoyment players may have in discovering how to use a unit when I complete my review. For example My review of 616 indicates which soulborgs are the best pairing and my review of
Quote:
Viceron suggesting best timing for blood storm.

Where is this!?

Old April 26th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

Quote:
Quote:
It if worth looking at the Playability sections of the passed SoV units, since that normally gives some hints on how the play the units. Sometimes I feel like I'm spoiling some of the enjoyment players may have in discovering how to use a unit when I complete my review. For example My review of 616 indicates which soulborgs are the best pairing and my review of
Quote:
Viceron suggesting best timing for blood storm.

Where is this!?

Check my review of viceron. I played enough games with the blood knight that I think my advice is sound. the other judges insights are also valunable since one of the things we test for is units at there maximum potential.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old May 2nd, 2018, 07:20 PM

TrueBeliever is surprisingly tart

I have a question about final product. The cards... are they doomed to a flimsy existence of two separate pictures glued together or has there been a production quality solution found?
Old May 2nd, 2018, 07:27 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I don't know what you mean. The PDFs of the cards should print perfectly across from each other on the two sides of a piece of paper. What exactly is the problem?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 2nd, 2018, 07:29 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBeliever View Post
I have a question about final product. The cards... are they doomed to a flimsy existence of two separate pictures glued together or has there been a production quality solution found?
I've had good success relatively cheaply taking a memory stick to Staples and getting them printed on cardstock. I know that others have even more professional solutions, but that's been enough for me to make them feel good.

(I've actually switched mostly to mathguy's rectangular cards for this as you get more per sheet, but it certainly feels less official.)
Old May 2nd, 2018, 07:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

mathguy rules!

Wizard of War record holder. Respect.
Old May 2nd, 2018, 07:56 PM

TrueBeliever is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBeliever View Post
I've had good success relatively cheaply taking a memory stick to Staples and getting them printed on cardstock. I know that others have even more professional solutions, but that's been enough for me to make them feel good.

(I've actually switched mostly to mathguy's rectangular cards for this as you get more per sheet, but it certainly feels less official.)

So my thoughts are to look into getting a printer that does glossy card stock well and then using my wife's scrap booking matte cutter to cut the card out. I just want to make it look legit. I like that there is an option to get them printed though. Seeing as WoTC are too dumb to continue a good thing I love that this is going on.
Old May 2nd, 2018, 08:00 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

The C3V and SoV cards have all been prepared by professional graphic designers, or prepared by others and reviewed closely by professionals. If they are not printing perfectly to size, virtually indistinguishable from the official cards, then it's because of something wrong in the printing process. Not a problem with the graphic design or art.

If you find one that appears flawed, please let us know. If it's on our end, we want to make it right, and if it's on your end, we want to make it right just the same.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 2nd, 2018, 08:35 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Welcome to ‘scapers TrueBeliever! Here we try to help, or point you in the right direction.

Concerning cards, the C3V stuff is all very well done. Hopefully you’ll find some units you like and look forward to playing!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs