Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old October 23rd, 2010, 06:28 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!
Bye Bye Rackham...

http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/2010/10/

Wow. I guess it was inevitable, but it still hurts...

Bravey

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old October 23rd, 2010, 10:24 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Bye Bye Rackham...

http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/2010/10/21/40267

Helps if you link to the actual article.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old October 25th, 2010, 09:29 AM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

This is kind of like putting down the family dog that has been sick for a long time.

Everyone knew it was coming but it's still too bad.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old October 25th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Interesting and sad. Their online store has been down for a while now and was hoping it was not a sign of more dire circumstances. I was looking forward to AT-43 v2. Maybe it will still get published as a fan update.

Newb.
Old October 25th, 2010, 02:43 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Link blocked here at work, but I take it the company has gone under? Too bad, I grabbed a ton of Confrontation stuff during Fantasy Flight's seasonal sale last year. I wonder if we'll find some crazy deals with retailers unloading now...

-insert signature here-
Old October 25th, 2010, 04:53 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

That is what I am hoping, maybe I will be able to get myself a Karman army and a Cogs army for under $60...Still, there were a done of factors contributing to their closing, namely charging to much for their figures, handling distribution of their product really badly (I never got a Red Blok army box...), and just a general lack of communication.

Bravey

Need miniatures painted?

Old October 27th, 2010, 11:54 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah. The game had a lot of potential and was a lot of fun the few times I got a chance to play it. The miniatures were awesome (heck, cigar smoking gorillas in power armor...yes, please!!) There are some rumblings that they still might release AT-43 v2 anyway which would be nice. I know they were allowing select groups play test it and they were all very positive about the changes.

I guess we are in the same state we were in before the announcement: Wait and See...

Newb.
Old October 27th, 2010, 06:54 PM
Needs Reassurance

Too true. The game is really quite fun, nice n' light n' fast-paced. Hopefully they will release V2 soon...

Bravey

Need miniatures painted?

Old October 28th, 2010, 08:44 AM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker

This is unfortunate... I've been slowly collecting all the figures for every army, but now I believe I won't be able to complete my collection if the company is going under. I will agree that they were too pricey for my liking...

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old March 23rd, 2011, 03:54 PM

NovaRaptor is surprisingly tart

So i just found out At-43 is dead. Yeah slow to the party, oh well. There were some figures i wanted to pick up and now i can't find a decent online store for them. I was hoping somebody here could point me in the right direction.
Old March 23rd, 2011, 03:57 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

MiniatureMarket.com just had a HUGE blowout sale on AT-43 and Confrontation minis. They still have a lot of it left at pretty deep discounts.

-insert signature here-
Old March 23rd, 2011, 08:46 PM

NovaRaptor is surprisingly tart

Yeah i saw that, but they are missing quite abit of the single heroes i was going to purchase. I'm probably going to pick up some of their stuff, but my search through the interwebs has come up dry. It seems like no one has a stock of this stuff around. When the main site went down it just vanished.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures