Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old September 5th, 2019, 09:24 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
2022 OREGON EVENT ~ Creekside Carnage ~ Oct 22nd

Hello PNW Scapers! It's that time again

OREGON DELTA VC TOURNAMENT

Location: Ulysses' place in Salem, OR (I will PM my address to attendees before game day, same place as last year for those who attended)

When: October 22nd 2:00PM PST

Cost: Free

Format: Monster Mash - Delta VC
  • 700pts
  • 16 figure limit
  • At least 500 points of your army must be Large or Huge figures
You can find more info on Delta and the latest version of the Delta army builder here

YOU MUST USE THE PRICING FROM THIS LINK!

C3V & SoV allowed, Marvel not allowed

Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound

Treasure Glyphs:
-Heroic Rune (Attack +1)
-Brooch of Shielding (Disengage)
-Ring of Protection (+3 defense, temporary)
-Belt of Giant Strength (+2 melee attack, temporary)
-Elixir of Speed (Move +4)

4 rounds

Map Pool:

RSVPs:
Spoiler Alert!

Feel free to shoot me a PM here or on the HS Discord with any questions or RSVP.
Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Last edited by Ulysses; October 22nd, 2022 at 03:58 PM. Reason: 2022 Update
Old October 10th, 2019, 07:35 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NHDS in Oregon Oct 20th

Alright everyone, just 10 more days until the NHSD event in Salem! I’m hoping to see you there!

Play Style: Casual matchups of 500pt kill em’ all on tournament style maps, and 350pt heat of
the battle kill em’ all on scraps maps.

What to bring:
Dice/Rollbox
Markers (order, wound, etc.)
Figures/Cards you want to play
Drinks/Snacks (also available at concessions)

When: Sunday, October 20th between 1PM and 7PM (come and go as you please)

Where: Capitol City Theater 210 Liberty St SE #150, Salem, OR 97301

RSVP: Here or on the Facebook event page for the Oregon Heroscapers group (I just want to be prepared with how many maps I’ll need)

Menu:

Maps:
Haukeland Marsh
Ruined City
Valledonn Fortress
Desecrated Mine
The Swamps of Oighir Scath
Ruins of Rennoc
Volcarren Paradise
Ballycarbery (scraps)
Highway (scraps)

Feel free to message me here or on FB with any questions.
:Add clever sign-out here:
Old August 19th, 2021, 12:02 AM

Re: 2021 PNW NHDS ~ Oct 9th

Cross posted - hoping for regular tournaments in the future to be displayed here

Hello PNW Scapers. The time is nigh to throw some dice!

OREGON NHSD(ish) DELTA VC TOURNAMENT

Location: Salem, OR (I will PM my address to attendees before game day)

When: October 9th 1:00PM PST

Cost: Free

Format: Delta VC
In the interest of dusting off old figures that have been hiding from the 'bring one' style tournament scene, we'll be using the newest Delta VC pricing for this event. In essence, a powerful unit will cost you more and a weaker unit will cost you less. 70pt Grok Riders? You bet! Want to run Q9? Well, save room for 230pts!

You can find more info and the latest version of Delta VC army builder here: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=59583

YOU MUST USE THE PRICING FROM THIS LINK!

Venue: The event is at my house near downtown Salem, OR. It should be large enough to fit 20 people rather comfortably and, if need be, we can fit more if I expand into the nice basement area or outside on the deck over the creek weather allowing. Feel free to bring drinks and/or snacks and there are also several restaurants in the general vicinity, even a few within a short walk. Parking is available along the neighborhood streets and parking restrictions are not in effect on Saturdays.

Other Details: Please be vaccinated to attend as this will be an indoor event and forgive the unfortunate naming of this 'Delta' format. I should be able to provide all the maps depending on RSVPs and can certainly lend figures out to anyone in need depending on my collection. If folks want we can do a voluntary prize raffle, I've got a thing or two to throw in the pool.

460 Point Armies

18 Figure Limit

C3V & SoV allowed, Official Marvel not allowed

Power Glyphs: Unique Attack +1, Move +2, Initiative +8, D20 +1, Wound

No Treasure Glyphs

4 1hr rounds with a possible optional 5th round if we have more than 16 players

Map Pool

RSVPs:
Spoiler Alert!

Feel free to shoot me a PM here or on the HS Discord with any questions or RSVP.
Looking forward to seeing y’all!

Last edited by Ulysses; October 9th, 2021 at 04:24 AM.
Old September 26th, 2021, 11:41 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Does anybody have a squad of skeletons of anelletinia that I could borrow for this event?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 30th, 2021, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Does anybody have a squad of skeletons of anelletinia that I could borrow for this event?
I personally don't, in fact I'm pretty light on most VC squads, though I have an okay amount of heroes.
Old October 1st, 2021, 02:12 PM

Here’s our friendly reminder!
PNW NHSD kicks off in just over a week (OCT 9th). I’ll need to start building maps and setting things up over the next several days so please let me know if you plan on attending as soon as you’re able. I’ll update the Event post here accordingly and send out the address in the next few days. If you know you can’t make it, but had previously expressed interest, drop me a line too.

Also, as much as I wish it weren't the case, the CDC recommends even vaccinated folks be masked for indoor gatherings. If the weather is nice I’ll try and put a few maps outside, and my backyard is a nice place to get some fresh air, look at the creek, and take an unmasked break either way.

So far it’s looking to be an impressive turnout and I look forward to losing to y’all! As always feel free to get in touch with me for any questions.

Cheers and happy Scaping!
Old October 1st, 2021, 10:40 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Unfortunately there is a good chance I won’t be able to make it. If I can’t the three kids won’t either. If I can only 2 kids will be in tow. I will not know until Friday, and am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Old October 2nd, 2021, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
Unfortunately there is a good chance I won’t be able to make it. If I can’t the three kids won’t either. If I can only 2 kids will be in tow. I will not know until Friday, and am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
That is no problem and thanks for letting me know. I'll have an extra map or two up likely so if you make it I'll make sure you're ready to play!
Old October 4th, 2021, 10:33 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am in the same boat as Longy418. I will be there if he is. If not, I won't. Scratch the +1 off my guest list either way. We will let you know Friday evening. Sometimes things get in the way . . .
Old October 5th, 2021, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
I am in the same boat as Longy418. I will be there if he is. If not, I won't. Scratch the +1 off my guest list either way. We will let you know Friday evening. Sometimes things get in the way . . .
Thanks for keeping me updated! I'll be prepared either way.
Old October 7th, 2021, 10:12 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Heads Up

If anyone needs figures, please let me know. I will do my best to accommodate as I have a decently sized collection.

~Dysole, informationally
Old October 8th, 2021, 03:09 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry for the late notice, but I'll be able to make it tomorrow. I'll bring some prizes that we can raffle off or something at the end.

Also, @William099 I can bring a squad of Skeletons if you still need them

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events