Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 29th, 2021, 05:27 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Battle Reports

That is what we do.
Old January 30th, 2021, 12:42 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
Ladders aren't great, but I do believe there's a solution. I think it has something to do with making "joints" on the ladders, or making "planes" that the map can be adjusted to, but I've not looked into that enough.
So far, I've found some success right-clicking the object, unchecking grid and auto-raise, but it's imperfect, and I do hope to find a better solution in the future.
Update to this for those not in the Discord.

To make ladders work in Tabletop Simulator:
Right click the figure, select physics, uncheck "Use Gravity" and hit apply.

Then select Gizmo from the left hand side tools, select Move, click the figure and drag the y-axis arrow up or down.

Select the grab tool when you're finished and the figure will stay in place.

Old February 12th, 2021, 03:11 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Hello Heroscapers. I’ve built up a large backlog of battle reports to publish. With the holiday’s, the pandemic, and life, my C3G group is been pretty variable. This game was my group’s 19th game of C3G Heroscape. This game was played over a month ago. (About one week before Christmas to be exact.) Like we do each week, we add new units into our C3G metagame. This week we got Wasp(I), Multiple Man, Mandarin, Scarecrow, and Vision. I won my birthday game, so I picked Booster Gold and Catman. We now have a total of 170 units to play with!

This weeks game was a two player game which I knew ahead of time, so a built the BOV Map Sirocco. See Below:

We played a 1200 point game and once again we made armies from a pool of 20 cards that were dealt randomly. Here is what we played:

Gamerhusband Player 1

Annihilus 360
Multiple Man X7 210
Thor 430
Catman 170

Player 2

Deathstroke 280
Vision 285
Silver Surfer 320
Booster Gold 290
SHIELD Spotter 25

Game Summary

Game starts with Catman picking Deathstorke for his “Big Game Tracker”. Next, Player 2 throws out the SHIELD Spotter and has it squashed by Thor. Vision and Thor then battle it out. While they are tangled, Annihilus takes a few punches at Vision as well. By the end of the first round, Vision has five wounds, and Annihilus as able to heal a wound due to the Cosmic Control Rod.

The game then quickly turns into a heavy hitter smash fest. Thor and Annihilus on one side, followed by Vision, Silver Surfer, and Deathstroke on the other. Vision is the first to fall, then Silver Surfer takes some hits from Thor and runs away, only to be attacked by Annihilus. Deathstroke attacks Thor is place of Silver Surfer, but then Thor lands “God of Thunderstrike” and gets 3 wounds on Deathstroke. Eventually both Silver Surfer and Deathstroke fall to Player 1, but then Booster Gold enters the game.

Booster Gold enters the game with nothing else, but perfect timing. With Thor, and Annihilus weaked, he takes them both out with ease. Booster Gold’s “Temporal Defense” power really helped him hold his ground. We was able to jump around me and not take wounds. Also, lets not forget he was able to pick up the "Cosmic Control Rod".With my heavy hitters gone, I started to bring in Multiple Man. What a cool unit. I have never played with this guy before, and let me tell you, always have seven of him. He really plays like a unique squad and not a common at all. I guess that is his theme.

Now we enter the end game. It was a Multiple Man frenzy to try and stop Booster Gold. See below:

The battle went on for a few rounds, and I really got a lot of use out of “Multiplicity” and “Dupes 17”, but in the end the 20 sider failed me. Once Multiple was wiped out, Catman fell pretty fast. Player 2 won the game.

Game Awards

Hero: Booster Gold
He had a great run. He killed every unit in my army. He also got the "Cosmic Control Rod." If that is not a Hero, I’m not sure what is.

Zero: Catman
I think his new name is Kiddy Catman. The other obvious name is implied. It is a family game after all. Did nothing in the game. His defense of two with nine lives is nothing to boast over either. “Big Game Tracker” never even got used.

Splash Page Moment: “Booster Gold’s Grin”
His performance in this game sums it up. You would be grinning too.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old February 12th, 2021, 03:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wow! What a showing for Booster!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 12th, 2021, 05:42 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Pure Gold.
Old February 18th, 2021, 08:24 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Here is another battle report from my C3G group. We are now back to our regular game night routine. After a two week gap from my massive 6 player father and son beat down, we are once again back to a simple weekly game night session. This was our 21st game of C3G Heroscape and as you all know I, add new units into my own meta game each week. This week we got Ventriloquist, Parademon Shock Troopers, Superman(II), Atom, Storm, Wonderman, Bucky, Hercules, and Iron Fist. Player
2 won the huge six player game from last week, and got to pick 2 units. He picked Donatello, and Michelangelo.

We played a 1200 pts. game on a map of my own design. See below:

Here is what we played:

Gamerhusband (Player 1)

Superman (II) 450
Bucky 60
Ultron 680

Player 2

Iron Fist 260
Thanos 360
Spider-Girl 140
Atom 50
Superman (I) 400

Game Summary

The game starts with both Supermans taking to the battlefield. Player 2 also moved up Thanos, and Iron Fist, while I moved up Ultron into the center. I started my attacks with Superman going after Iron Fist, and landed 3 wounds. I get initiative on the next round, and kill Iron Fist on the first turn. The next few turns involve all the heavy hitters taking big swings at each other and missing. The only figure to suffer any wounds is Spider-Girl getting pounded by Ultron.

The midgame, starts with Ultron finishing off Spider-Girl. The game is now a full on battle of heavy hitters. Superman(I) and Superman (II) fight it out, while Ultron and Thanos do the same. The game now really starts to enter a deadlock. After 6 rounds of massive dice rolling I end up taking out the Atom, but Player 2 uses Superman (I) to destroy my Superman (II) figure.

So now I basically only have Ultron. I was able to finally pull off “Program Transmition 20” and Destroy Thanos, which was really cool. The game then continues with back and forth heavy hitter fighting. Ultron gets a few more wounds, on Superman. Eventually Superman(I) wears down, and kills Ultron. Superman(I) then flies over to Bucky, and makes quick work of him. Player 2 wins the game.

I would like to say in closing, that this was one of the most boring games of C3G that I have ever played. The super-heavy hitter combo of both Supermans, Thanos, and Ultron, really took away a lot of the play options. The game was really nothing more than us hitting each other back and forth and throwing huge amounts of dice.

Hero: Superman(I)

The original Man of Steel really held his ground. He took out my entire army.

Zero: Iron Fist

This was the first time Iron Fist has made an appearance in our group. Superman (II) cut him down fast.

Splash Page Moment: Ultron’s “Program Transmition 20”

It was cool to see Ultron’s “Program Transmition 20 work as it was designed. It really shook up the game when I took over and destroyed Thanos, and put Ultron on his hex.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Old February 18th, 2021, 09:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Hercules is a pretty good card that I don't use often enough. Be sure to give him a try now that he's available to you. It's too bad that Iron Fist ran into Superman and fell right away, he's a pretty solid unit most of the time for me. He definitely excels more when he has his Heroes for Hire partner running with him though. The bonding Luke provides gives him more activations and thus the X healing can be more effective. Plus Luke tends to attract some attention as the OM dump, which gives Danny a little more time to shine. Although I sometimes just ignore Luke and go after Danny first because I don't want Danny you heal Luke. That's where positioning and more Fighter/Crime Fighter partners come into play. I try to hold Danny back initially and force my opponent to deal with Luke and say Wolverine, then bring Danny up to heal Luke after the fighting starts.
Old February 18th, 2021, 10:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Your anti-synergy army building crimes finally caught up with you! I'd never play Bucky without a Soldier to bond with and would probably never play ULTRON without his Drones at this point. And Iron Fist loves hanging out with Luke Cage. There's so much meat left on the bone when you just toss a bunch of random figures in an army together. Obviously still something you can have fun with, but results can be a lot more variable.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 23rd, 2021, 01:33 PM

Time has come, for another battle report. This game is my group’s 22nd game of C3G Heroscape. Each week we always add new units into my homemade meta game. Here is what was added this time: Giant Man, Doctor Octopus (I), Mass Master, White Martians, and Billy Baston. My friend won the last game, and picked Grey Gargoyle to add into the game. Now we have 183 units to play with!

This was once again a two player game. I quick threw together a board this week. I had so many other things to do during this game night session, it was amazing I could do anything at all. See the picture below. I think I made this map in only five minutes.

We played with 1600 pts armies that we built out of 20 randomly dealt cards. We also picked a few of the new units. Here are the armies we played:

Gamerhusband (Player 1)

Daredevil (I) 180
Deadpool 285
Black Canary 190
SHIELD Agents 110
Nite Owl 130
Poison Ivy 165
Annihilus 360
Giant-Man 180

Player 2

Moon Knight 150
Absorbing Man 260
Venom (Hasbro) 150
Silver Surfer 320
Grey Gargoyle 200
She-Hulk 310
Beast 170

Game Play Summary:

The game starts with me moving out my SHIELD Agents. I want to get them onto the high ground as fast as I can, so I can start using the “Kill Box Special Attack.” Player 2 moves up Beast try and counter, but the SHIELD Agents are able to use “Kill Box Special Attack” and take out Beast pretty quickly. Player 2 then drops in Moon Knight using “Frenchie’s Air Drop” to take out two of my agents. She-Hulk then goes a little kill crazy. She takes out the last SHIELD Agent and then kills Deadpool in two turns! I was just starting to get him moving into the center of the battlefield, when she stopped him dead in his tracks. I guess she did not like his wisecracks too much.

Next She-Hulk and Moon Knight drop right into my start zone. I was a little worried, but I did have pretty good units to counter. Annihilus attacks She-Hulk with his “Cosmic Control Rod” while Black Canary and Nite Owl follow suit. Once a few wounds are landed on She Hulk, Annihilius flies over to Moon Knight and engages him. Moon Knight falls is just one turn, from a combo of Annihilius’s Cosmic Control Rod, and is normal attack. Black Canary and Nite Owl, land a few more wounds on She-Hulk, but then Annihilus moves back and finishes her off with the Cosmic Control Rod. This was great for cutting right through She-Hulk’s “Hard Body”.

I then decide to go on the offensive with Player 2. I take Annilihilus, and go after Silver Surfer and Absorbing Man. I make a good dent in both units, but in the end I fall to Absorbing Man. Player 2 now takes both Silver Surfer and Absorbing Man back into my start zone. I am able to get Absorbing Man surrounded with Black Canary, Nite Owl, Giant Man, and Poison Ivy. I was even able to get a shot at Poison Ivy’s “Pheromone Seduction 17” but it fails. Absorbing Man, takes out Ivy, but then he falls to Black Canary. Silver Surfer then kills Black Canary with “Cosmic Force Blast Special Attack”. Giant Man and Nite Owl then move into counter, and Giant Man lands 5 wounds onto an already weakened Silver Surfer. He whiffs and is destroyed.

This battle was the end for Player 2. He then moves up both Venom and Grey Gargoyle, but they could not cut through the defensive power of Giant Man. I won the game.

Game Awards

Hero: Giant Man

First time this unit has hit the field. He is a really solid unit. “Giant Defense” is a great power and difficult to stop unless you have a heavy hitter. This is a great clean up unit. He finished off Silver Surfer, Grey Gargoyle, and Venom with ease.

Zero: Nite Owl

This unit kind of stinks. I think I used him correctly but he just does not shine. I used him a lot in the game, but nothing he did really mattered. I will have to try him again soon.

Splash Page Moment: Giant Man Crushes Silver Surfer

Giant Man takes out Silver Surfer in just one turn. It was a all skulls verses a total whiff. I can just see Giant Man's huge fist knocking Silver Surfer right off the pretty chrome board.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Old February 23rd, 2021, 01:43 PM

Nice report. Grats on the victory.
Old February 23rd, 2021, 01:47 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Nite Owl is pretty great in a full vigilante army with Robins and other vigilantes. On his own or with a single partner he's not as great.

Doc Ock is one of my favorites! Hopefully you can break him out soon!
Old February 23rd, 2021, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Your anti-synergy army building crimes finally caught up with you! I'd never play Bucky without a Soldier to bond with and would probably never play ULTRON without his Drones at this point. And Iron Fist loves hanging out with Luke Cage. There's so much meat left on the bone when you just toss a bunch of random figures in an army together. Obviously still something you can have fun with, but results can be a lot more variable.
I just ordered the Ultron Drones from Troll and Toad yesterday! I finally reached them on my list.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy