Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old December 6th, 2018, 01:49 PM

outforblood knows what's in an order marker outforblood knows what's in an order marker
Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
I haven't been here in ages. I'm not technically new, but like those used car commercials: "I'm new to you!"
Welcome back. Prepare yourself for you Saturday Jan 5th! Heads (and dice) will roll!!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old December 31st, 2018, 10:03 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!

I'm not new, but I seem to have gotten lost for a while. Hopefully I can get back in to the habit of scapers.com again.
Old December 31st, 2018, 10:21 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
I'm not new, but I seem to have gotten lost for a while. Hopefully I can get back in to the habit of scapers.com again.
Wow there's a rare sighting.

Nice to have you back again Cav. (as often as I am on to see you anyway )

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General