Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > Public Designs
Public Designs This is the work area for all threads that are in designs in the public.

Old December 5th, 2018, 10:07 PM

ALEXAN2507 knows what's in an order marker ALEXAN2507 knows what's in an order marker ALEXAN2507 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Public Playtesting)

Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Dalek Drones x5 (150), Beat Cops x3 (65), Ant-Man (Hank Pym) (30), Fire Ants x2 (10) vs Mister Fantastic (235), Invisible Woman (215), Human Torch (225), The Thing (325)

Spoiler Alert!

Units: Dalek Drones x5 (150), Beat Cops x3 (65), Ant-Man (Hank Pym) (30), Fire Ants x2 (10) vs Iron Man mk IV (250), Captain America (240), Spider-Girl (140), Hawkeye I (150), Black Widow (170), Wasp I (50)

Spoiler Alert!

Well, all in all the Daleks basically annhilated their way thru this. Special defensive powers are practically useless against them thanks to Exterminate!, which made the FF pretty easy targets compared to their usual toughness. Dalekanium Armor is nasty, rolling anything under 3 skulls basically gurantees nothing. In the end the only really consistently effective units against them wound up being The Thing for sheer volume of dice rolled and Hawkeye for being able to subtract a defence die.
Old December 5th, 2018, 10:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Units: Dalek Drones x5 (150), Beat Cops x3 (65), Ant-Man (Hank Pym) (30), Fire Ants x2 (10) vs Mister Fantastic (235), Invisible Woman (215), Human Torch (225), The Thing (325)

Spoiler Alert!

Units: Dalek Drones x5 (150), Beat Cops x3 (65), Ant-Man (Hank Pym) (30), Fire Ants x2 (10) vs Iron Man mk IV (250), Captain America (240), Spider-Girl (140), Hawkeye I (150), Black Widow (170), Wasp I (50)

Spoiler Alert!

Well, all in all the Daleks basically annhilated their way thru this. Special defensive powers are practically useless against them thanks to Exterminate!, which made the FF pretty easy targets compared to their usual toughness. Dalekanium Armor is nasty, rolling anything under 3 skulls basically gurantees nothing. In the end the only really consistently effective units against them wound up being The Thing for sheer volume of dice rolled and Hawkeye for being able to subtract a defence die.
Well thanks man. Guess I'll ask you the same question I asked Bats; do they feel like Daleks?
Old December 5th, 2018, 10:37 PM

ALEXAN2507 knows what's in an order marker ALEXAN2507 knows what's in an order marker ALEXAN2507 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post

Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Well thanks man. Guess I'll ask you the same question I asked Bats; do they feel like Daleks?

They pretty much massacred their way thru two super teams, so I'm gonna say yes they do.
Old December 5th, 2018, 10:55 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

Do we have enough data to make a call on the cost here? What's the breakdown look like on their performances?

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Public Exclusive Collection 17: Blasters and Beast Masters)
Old December 5th, 2018, 10:58 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby! MrNobody rolls all skulls baby!

Okay, after all the tests, they're sitting at 4 wins, 5 losses. Alexan had 2 fairly big losses wins, but both Arkham and Bats were suggesting a point drop. How does a drop to 140 sound? Other than that I'm pretty satisfied.

@A3n sorry to bother you yet again, but we are approaching final editing here.

Last edited by MrNobody; December 5th, 2018 at 11:04 PM. Reason: nothing to see here
Old December 5th, 2018, 11:02 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think you mean Alexan had 2 fairly big wins. I thought from just my tests they were balanced as is, but with mine and Arkham's combined was OK with a slight drop. I'd lean towards 150 but would be OK with 140. I do think against the right opponents they can be really, really nasty.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 5th, 2018, 11:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was looking to see if Human Torch was able to go Super-Nova in the middle of a bunch of cops and drones, figured he must have just rolled really poorly on it, but discovered instead that he never get the change to use it. A single activation of the Drones resulted in a quick 4W with two successful rolls back to back. That is going to continue to be the price driver here, the possibility of 4 auto wounds from 1 OM reveal is a big blow. When combined with a common squad that can be spammed at you, the odds of that happening at some point during the game increases. I'm not feeling the need to lower points here after two crushing victories where they were the primary offensive for their team.
Old December 5th, 2018, 11:21 PM
Just A Head

Re: The Book of Dalek Drones (Vote for FINAL EDITING)

Alright then, If there are not any other thoughts, I propose a vote for FINAL EDITING @150.

Ronin- Yea
YK- Yea
Arkham- Yea
Tcglkn- Yea

Last edited by MrNobody; December 6th, 2018 at 03:59 AM.
Old December 5th, 2018, 11:23 PM
Looking where the light is better

Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun Ronin is a penguin with a machine gun

yea

C3G (Welcome Center) (Books)
C3G Sortable Index
(Updated through Public Exclusive Collection 17: Blasters and Beast Masters)
Old December 6th, 2018, 12:08 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old December 6th, 2018, 12:27 AM
A Sock (So, obviously, not a cat)

Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun Arkham is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

Old December 6th, 2018, 03:57 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

YEA

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > Public Designs