Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 24th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Batman (Bruce Wayne)(II) - Design

He's definitely very versatile, and I'm glad we are on the same page cost wise. Is there a certain army you want that makes you want him to come in at 230 points?
Old February 24th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

No, I just like how it keeps him just below C3G Cap, which is about where I feel he fits into the C3Verse thematically. I'm OK with him going a little over that, though, and will just blame it on the equipment.

Being able to start out with the Emergency First Aid and not being able to have it knocked out of your hand is very helpful.

Edit: Though World's Finest (Superman II, Batman II, Robin II (aka Tim Drake) for 800 would be cool.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 24th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That army is cool, but I'm glad you have a good reason for costing him there other than just one army. I'm starting to see a lot of that and I'm not sure it's the best practice because we can read what we want out of these tests many times. It's better to have an open mind when looking at the tests. But this doesn't relate to just Batman (II) so I'll stop after this post.
Old February 24th, 2012, 02:56 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For sure. I just wanted to represent certain design elements here - the Utility Belt and his ability to melt into the shadows and take people out, primarily.

My only real cost concerns are identical to yours - I don't want him being too insanely tough.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 24th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
UTILITY BELT
At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed, before initiative is rolled, you may place up to three Utility Equipment Glyphs of your choice on this card. Batman cannot lose these Equipment Glyphs by any means unless he is destroyed. Batman may have up to three Utility Equipment Glyphs equipped at any one time, but cannot equip any glyphs that are not Utility Equipment Glyphs if he already has one or more glyphs equipped.
He could decide to drop one in hopes of passing it off to a teammate and then when that becomes implausible (maybe the teammate is destroyed before they get a chance) he'd want to pick it back up.

If there's another Utility Glyph on the battlefield as a random placement, he might want to drop a Utility Glyph and pick that one up.
  1. I completely forgot about "dropping" and there is also "passing" in our rules too. I thought I might be overlooking something.
  2. I hear ya, but at the same time, I have to comment on it. If you get to decide which 3 Glyphs to start with, why would you change your mind? Just kidding around on that really.
Quote:
Batman may have up to three Utility Equipment Glyphs equipped at any one time,
We already know that though. We know that at any time, he could have 3 on him.

Quote:
but cannot equip any glyphs that are not Utility Equipment Glyphs if he already has one or more glyphs equipped.
According to the rules, we already know this as well. We already know that a figure cannot Equip a glyph if it already has one, whether it is a Utility or not is irrelevant.

I think what you are trying to communicate are two things:
  1. Batman can equip a Utility Equipment Glyph even if there are other Utility Equipment Glyphs on this card. "Having" and "Equipping" are significantly different in terms of actually playing.
  2. Only a maximum of 3 Utility Equipment Glyphs can be on this card at the same time.
UTILITY BELT
At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed and before initiative is rolled, you may place up to three Utility Equipment Glyphs on this card. Batman can equip a Utility Equipment Glyph even if there are other Utility Equipment Glyphs on this card, up to a maximum of 3. Batman cannot lose these Equipment Glyphs by any means unless he is destroyed.
  1. The second comma is replaced with "and"
  2. "of your choice" is kinda obvious
  3. Allows Batman to grab other UEGs during game play.
  4. Prevents more than 3 UEGs on the card at once.
Old February 24th, 2012, 03:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

Griffin brings up good points and I think his rewrite covers all the bases you wanted here Bats.
Old February 24th, 2012, 03:07 PM

Looks good. Thanks - I'll post it as an update to make post-breathing period.

Old February 24th, 2012, 03:09 PM

Oh, if folks could weigh in all official like in bold on mini preferences (feel free to throw out "wait and see about the next Batman clix release" as an option) that'd be awesome and much appreciated.

Old February 24th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

I like miniature option #3 because he has the Utility Belt prominently featured on the figure unless the new Batman figure looks nice.

So out of our current options, I prefer #3.
Old February 24th, 2012, 03:16 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like everything I see here. Mini 3 is ScubaBatman, so should not realistically be chosen.

I like the one where he's on the perch, but it's kinda weird that it matches the art on Bats 1.0. I think I prefer wait to see the movie mini, honestly, with standing on perch mini being a close second.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old February 24th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I like miniature option #3 because he has the Utility Belt prominently featured on the figure unless the new Batman figure looks nice.

So out of our current options, I prefer #3.
[B0LD][/BOLD]
Old February 24th, 2012, 03:18 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

But isn't 3 wearing a scuba mask?

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library