Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old July 30th, 2019, 07:25 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Is he meant to take LEA when he gets beamed up into the ship?
Nope, that should probably be in there.
Old August 11th, 2019, 02:26 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Captain America set.
Its model number and name are #045 / Fixer.
NAME = FIXER
SECRET IDENTITY = PAUL NORBERT EBERSOL

SPECIES = CYBORG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ENGINEER
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

SERVICES FOR SALE
At the start of the game, choose a Mastermind you control and a class belonging to any other figure in your army. As long as there are at least two Order Markers on the chosen Mastermind's card, Fixer is considered to have the chosen class in addition to what is listed on this card.

TECH-PAC
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may choose two of the following effects for the rest of your turn:
-add 2 to Fixer's Move number and Fixer will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
-add 3 to Fixer's Range number and Fixer can attack non-adjacent figures even if he is engaged.
-after Fixer attacks a non-adjacent figure, he may attack one additional time.
-all figures that were engaged with Fixer at the start of your turn subtract 1 from their Defense numbers.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Was going through some of my stuff and was surprised I didn't have a Fixer write-up. Threw this together. Strong basis in Techno, his "heroic" alter ego, but this is a slightly beefier take; Norbert became fully cybernetic later on and generally more powerful.

Was kind of going back and forth between classing him as an engineer with an "I'm a criminal!" power or a criminal with an "I'm an engineer!" power. Figured I'd try this approach first. He can technically get slotted into heroic armies, but that's not unthematic. He was genuinely heroic (if a bit of a glory hound that felt underappreciated and nearly went back to Zemo because of it) in Luke Cage's Thunderbolts. I think being able to rope him into pretty much whatever synergy web.... as long as you're bringing a Mastermind along... feels like it works for most eras of the character and lets you throw him into his most iconic armies pretty easily. (Hydra stuff, Thunderbolts, Masters of Evil)

I just upped his life instead of giving him Cybernetic Repair X, because he should play nicely with Helmut Zemo and not try to steal the X away from him.

Last edited by Ronin; May 15th, 2021 at 03:33 PM.
Old August 11th, 2019, 03:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I know there is no theme reason for a relationship between the two characters, but I'm planning on having Fitz-Simmons be tech/science support team that can back up any Engineer with a d20 power. If you were looking at add a small 3rd power, making it a d20 based power would help him out in any future Engineer synergy based army. Right now he really is more or less a 1 power card since the first power just changes his synergy web (sometimes). Now that 1 power does have 4 options to choose from, but even so another small theme power could add something nice to the card.
Old August 11th, 2019, 03:16 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd be interested in trying to see what crazy armies you could put together to try to break the synergy.
Old August 18th, 2019, 10:41 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I know there is no theme reason for a relationship between the two characters, but I'm planning on having Fitz-Simmons be tech/science support team that can back up any Engineer with a d20 power. If you were looking at add a small 3rd power, making it a d20 based power would help him out in any future Engineer synergy based army. Right now he really is more or less a 1 power card since the first power just changes his synergy web (sometimes). Now that 1 power does have 4 options to choose from, but even so another small theme power could add something nice to the card.
Yeah, I could see wanting an extra power in there for flavor. I'd probably keep anything extra pretty light-touch, since Tech-Pac does take up a lot of mental real estate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I'd be interested in trying to see what crazy armies you could put together to try to break the synergy.
He isn't offering anything too crazy, so I don't think he could be easily broken. You could put some wacky stuff together for sure, but I suspect he'll gravitate toward synergy webs that naturally want Masterminds around, since having one is a requirement.
Old September 30th, 2019, 11:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Trying to decide what to nominate here...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 30th, 2019, 11:29 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Trying to decide what to nominate here...
I think a lot of the Venom stuff is stuff I'll get to on my own in the not so distant future, but otherwise, pretty open field.

Taking a quick glance over the OP and choosing some highlights (overdue characters or just designs I particularly like):

Circe
Multiple Man
Killmonger
Silver Sable
T-Ray
Luke Cage (Thunderbolts)
Iron Man (Phoenixbuster)
Black Widow (Yelena Belova)
Max Mercury
Old October 1st, 2019, 08:45 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ooh I'd be nominating Circe if I didn't already nominate Kalibak to try to push New Gods stuff.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 1st, 2019, 10:46 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah I was leaning Luke, Max, or Multiple Man

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 1st, 2019, 10:50 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Well I guess I minimized your choices there.
Old October 1st, 2019, 10:52 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Well I guess I minimized your choices there.
Awesome. I hadn’t got caught up yet.

Old October 1st, 2019, 02:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Wolverine and the X-Men set.
Its model number and name are #013 / Multiple Man or #205 / Multiple Man.

NAME = MULTIPLE MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = JAMIE MADROX

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INVESTIGATOR
PERSONALITY = CONFLICTED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 90?

MULTIPLE CHOICE
You may draft this Jamie Madrox figure into an army with one or more Common Jamie Madrox figures. After being destroyed, this Jamie Madrox cannot be placed back on the battlefield with the Dupes special power.

X-FACTOR ACCOMPANIMENT
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Unique Investigator Hero or Unique Bruiser Hero that you control and before taking a turn with that Hero, you may move and attack with up to two Common Multiple Man figures that you control.

DUPES 10
When this Multiple Man receives one or more wounds from a normal or special attack, you may roll the 20-sided die before placing those wounds. If you roll 10 or higher, ignore any wounds this Multiple Man just received and, if possible, place one of your previously destroyed Multiple Man figures adjacent to this Multiple Man.
Reposting for ease of linkage.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy