Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 1st, 2022, 08:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Outer Space Terrain Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It’s hard to predict all the needed mechanics for stuff like this until you start getting some maps.

Agreed.
Old May 2nd, 2022, 07:25 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I don't think you'd really have any way to control your direction when you had nothing to grasp onto, so you couldn't guarantee you'd just float directly from the top of one pillar to another. Also, the pillars themselves aren't outer space terrain, so they would have normal gravity. You'd just be floating without gravity between them.

That said, the concept of falling damage is one that never came up during the creation of this. Had it, I would've supported making it so you don't receive falling damage when you enter a Cosmos space, as that makes sense to me thematically.

It does beg the question about moving from a cosmic space to "an adjacent space of a different terrain type". It was deemed a cosmic space was level 0, so any different terrain type will have height (except water, swamp water & shadows). What if that terrain was the top of a wall? If we use standard climbing rules then only Flash could get onto it. Is that the desired outcome? Another suggestion would be that you could make moving from a cosmic space to any other terrain only costs the 1 movement point.

I do believe that this should be answered in the rules & not be left to map specific.
Old May 2nd, 2022, 09:00 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
I don't think you'd really have any way to control your direction when you had nothing to grasp onto, so you couldn't guarantee you'd just float directly from the top of one pillar to another. Also, the pillars themselves aren't outer space terrain, so they would have normal gravity. You'd just be floating without gravity between them.

That said, the concept of falling damage is one that never came up during the creation of this. Had it, I would've supported making it so you don't receive falling damage when you enter a Cosmos space, as that makes sense to me thematically.

It does beg the question about moving from a cosmic space to "an adjacent space of a different terrain type". It was deemed a cosmic space was level 0, so any different terrain type will have height (except water, swamp water & shadows). What if that terrain was the top of a wall? If we use standard climbing rules then only Flash could get onto it. Is that the desired outcome? Another suggestion would be that you could make moving from a cosmic space to any other terrain only costs the 1 movement point.

I do believe that this should be answered in the rules & not be left to map specific.

That's an interesting idea A3n. It would make playing on that kind of map quite unique. I was working on a 'space station' type of map concept when this all came up and am using quite a few ladders. Being able to jump out the station and into space to move up the wall quickly without needing a ladder could be kind of fun. It would certainly help with balancing issues if everyone could move quickly between the different levels and not just the fliers.
Old May 3rd, 2022, 06:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

To be clear, y'all are talking about a reevaluation here. I'd be fine with it happening. I don't have the slot or bandwidth right now to LD it. If either of you wanted to LD it, you'd have my support, blessing, and vote in favor.

Otherwise, it'll be whenever I'm able to get to it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library