Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 17th, 2013, 11:40 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Nomination Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I think you are looking for bullet 6 on this page.
I did not think I had any pictures of my custom designs in any C3G threads.
We'll get this sorted out in the sanctum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 17th, 2013, 11:43 PM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I think you are looking for bullet 6 on this page.
I did not think I had any pictures of my custom designs in any C3G threads.
We'll get this sorted out in the sanctum.

hmm in a place the public can't see it....

Old January 17th, 2013, 11:45 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Chelle... Relax, If I broke the rules I need to fix it.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 18th, 2013, 01:54 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, I am very confident that the Heroes just want to see plenty of humility and patience more than a custom right now. They are very rigid about testing these types of things. Believe me, I know better than most.

They'll come around to making a decision when they think that it is a good time for them, and the group, but mostly for them. This is their project that they give to the people, not the people's project that we give to them. This is their show.
Old January 18th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

On a more cheery note.
I nominate Judge Death.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 18th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

That picture is awesome.
Old January 18th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll nominate ZJ's Ch'od

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 18th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, there was some confusion about chief's designs in the public design post, but that's been cleared up, so I can now fully explain the situation we're looking at.

It seems that chief has kept intact the "letter of the law" but not its spirit when it comes to the link Spidey posted about how C3G does not wish you to post individual customs in the public design post (or any C3G area).

Initially I was led to believe that Chief had posted American Dream in the public design post after posting it in his own custom thread (found here). This would mean he was directly violating the rule by posting an individual design in a C3G thread.

However, it turns out the reverse is true. Chief posted American Dream in the public design post first, workshopped it with several folks, including me (according to his post - I don't really remember - I post a lot. ), and then (and this is where the spirit of the law brings up concerns) he posted it in his individual thread outside of the C3G forum.

The problem is that C3G does not work on, nominate, discuss, or consider individual customs. I may have led a few, but each of them have been C3G designs. There hasn't been an "IAmBatman design" created and posted in this forum for years and years. C3G Designs are the property of C3G, not any individual.

The problem is that once a C3G design (something initiated and workshopped in C3G) is posted in an individual thread, it becomes identified as an individual custom. If it's in your individual thread, that's the message you're sending to the public, like it or not. So, regardless of the time period involved in it getting there, if a custom is represented as an individual's design rather than a C3G design due to its presence in an individual custom thread, it's violating the spirit of everything we do here and the concept of this as a Guild operation with no individual designers, just Lead Designers.

I think the best solution here is to completely remove any designs that have been workshopped in C3G, posted in C3G, or that there are designs on having nominated in C3G from any individual threads where they might be unfairly misrepresented as individual work, rather than C3G work.

If Chief does that with American Dream, for instance (removing all traces of her design from his individual thread) I see no reason the nomination can't continue. I would also ask that he remove all traces of other designs workshopped in C3G from his individual thread out of respect for the concept that once you workshop it in C3G, it's no longer just yours - it's C3G's.

Now, I'm not sure if this is the first time this has happened. I have foggy inklings that T-Spinny, for instance, may have posted variations on his judges in a personal thread. Hopefully if that's the case he'll take similar actions to respect the C3G process. The same goes for anyone else with individual customs threads out there who have used C3G as a workshop for these customs.

We're not here as a workshopping service for individual customs. We're here to create C3G designs. And once something is discussed over here, it's disrespectful of our rules and philosophies to represent it as anything but C3G's.

Hopefully that clears things up! If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

I have no intention of policing individual custom threads to make sure folks adhere to these requests - I'm counting on the honor system here. That said, if it's brought to my attention later that folks are representing C3G-workshopped designs as their individual work in their individual custom threads, that's grounds for loss of a badge, and I will not hesitate to make proposals accordingly in the Inner Sanctum.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 18th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

I couldn't decide between Predator and Red Sonja but since Predator scored 1 point more last round ...

I'll nominate Predator.
Old January 18th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
I couldn't decide between Predator and Red Sonja but since Predator scored 1 point more last round ...

I'll nominate Predator.
Stan won the last round, that makes Streaky ineligible.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 18th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am going to PM you concerning the Dark Judges Bats.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 18th, 2013, 12:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I am going to PM you concerning the Dark Judges Bats.
Thanks. I responded.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy