Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 17th, 2022, 11:52 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Eastern Ohio Events - Nov. 12th - Shifting Alliances

On a side note, I realized this past week that with a multiplayer format, we won’t need as many maps. I’ll be updating the map pool soon. Should be able to provide them all myself only needing 4.
Old October 19th, 2022, 08:51 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Hmmm - this army constraint is quite nasty. I like it, though it doesn’t give me a ton of options to give my 9-year old a one-army card, brainless “dump all your OMs here and go” pair of armies, but if we end up being able to come I’ll make something work.

It’s times like this where I wish Jotun was actually worth his 225, and I could just hand him Jotun and tell him to go smash things.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 19th, 2022, 10:40 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Hmmm - this army constraint is quite nasty. I like it, though it doesn’t give me a ton of options to give my 9-year old a one-army card, brainless “dump all your OMs here and go” pair of armies, but if we end up being able to come I’ll make something work.

It’s times like this where I wish Jotun was actually worth his 225, and I could just hand him Jotun and tell him to go smash things.
I played this format at ScapeCon this year at 225, Classic Only with Nilf/Theracus and Knights x2/Finn and used Nilf every game. Saying that to say I definitely think Jotun could compete in this format. Or if you have VC's Bramcephys, he is probably the more reliable 1-man army.

It's also a team game so he will have someone helping him out each time. The community is great in that regard.

RULES CLARIFICATION: I say that but I do have to clarify, any odd numbered players will play both of their own armies against their opponent(s).
Old October 19th, 2022, 11:16 AM

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Yeah it’s fine. There are plenty of decent “one army card + one clean-up unit” builds. 3x Stingers + Arkmer or something is probably fine for him.

Was gonna just give him 10th Reg x3 and then saw the hex limit. I am kind of sad that 3x Vipers + Mittens doesn’t fit, though Runa + Minions is an even 230…

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 22nd, 2022, 12:22 PM

Hi all! We’re three weeks out. Please let us know if you intend to come, even if you’re not 100% sure yet.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 01:20 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

I’m a maybe (just me)
Old October 23rd, 2022, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
Hi all! We’re three weeks out. Please let us know if you intend to come, even if you’re not 100% sure yet.
Still trying to convince my wife to have my sons bday party on the 13th instead of the 12th so we can come. Depends on the rest of the family and when they can get here.

If I do come, I’ll likely have 3.

KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 23rd, 2022, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
I’m a maybe (just me)
Got you! I'll probably follow up a week or few days before the event if you don't already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
Still trying to convince my wife to have my sons bday party on the 13th instead of the 12th so we can come. Depends on the rest of the family and when they can get here.

If I do come, I’ll likely have 3.
So you're telling me the whole family wouldn't be excited to spend the day at a HeroScape tournament to celebrate your son's bday?!

Weirdos.
Hope it works out for you all to make it! Would love to see you there.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 08:53 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Am I reading this right that it’s 4 rounds in 5 1/2 hours? 55 minute rounds with presumably 5 minutes for switching partners & maps, but what is the last hour and a half? Am I missing something?
Old October 23rd, 2022, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
Am I reading this right that it’s 4 rounds in 5 1/2 hours? 55 minute rounds with presumably 5 minutes for switching partners & maps, but what is the last hour and a half? Am I missing something?
You’re not missing anything. 4hrs of gameplay is probably a good estimate. We do tend to start later than 12 though so there’s that.
Old October 30th, 2022, 11:25 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

@Sheep , I have several spare heroes that I don't need, complete with cards: Ana Karithon, Brandis, Darrak Ambershard, Eltahale, Erevan, Evar Scarcarver, Feral Troll, Frost Giant, Greater Ice Elemental, Ogre Pulverizer, Ogre Warhulk, Rhogar, Sahuagin Raider, Sharwin, Shurrak, Tandros Kreel, Torin.

Would your group like one for its prize table at the tournament?!

If so, give me your shipping name and address — and tell me which one you'd like — and I'll get the fig and card mailed off to you.

Last edited by Typhon2222; October 31st, 2022 at 07:33 AM.
Old October 31st, 2022, 04:44 PM

Ohio Scapers! I’ve contacted @Typhon2222 about the above and he has generously donated a special figure to our Shifting Alliances event November 12th!

Make sure to RSVP! We would love to have you there!

Thanks again Typhon for the prize donation. We are looking forward to November 12th.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events