Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old August 31st, 2022, 12:01 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Maryland NHSD 2022

Gosh freaking Dangit @Earl_of_Sandwich , why is October 15th so darn popular right now? Everyone wants to do fun things on it!

Sigh, I will be in Hanover for an old buddy's wedding. I will not be attending the scape tournament. If it had been literally any other day in October I'd of pulled up, but it is not to be.

I'll get y'all at the next one.

EDIT: EL still pouting loudly and tearfully a solid 5 minutes later.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old August 31st, 2022, 02:08 PM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
Gosh freaking Dangit @Earl_of_Sandwich , why is October 15th so darn popular right now? Everyone wants to do fun things on it!

Sigh, I will be in Hanover for an old buddy's wedding. I will not be attending the scape tournament. If it had been literally any other day in October I'd of pulled up, but it is not to be.

Wish you could make it, but I'm sure you'll have a great time at the wedding. Pour one out for Ne-Gok-Sa when you're there, and we'll catch you at the next one!

Last edited by Earl_of_Sandwich; September 1st, 2022 at 01:30 AM.
Old August 31st, 2022, 05:07 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Put me down as a yes, and put my buddy Andrew down as a yes, too.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 1st, 2022, 01:30 AM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Put me down as a yes, and put my buddy Andrew down as a yes, too.
Will do!
Old September 1st, 2022, 08:22 AM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl_of_Sandwich View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post

Wish you could make it, but I'm sure you'll have a great time at the wedding. Pour one out for Ne-Gok-Sa when you're there, and we'll catch you at the next one!
Yes, I'll pour one out for the mind flayer. Cheers to him getting a perfectly reasonable and mature man like my buddy to do something reckless like getting married in the 21st century.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old September 6th, 2022, 02:24 PM

The map pool has been added to the OP!
Old September 6th, 2022, 02:32 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

What is up with your Warren Zevon signature block???

I had no idea that I had such a profound influence on you when you were younger. I'm so proud.

edit: Too many @superfrog maps. It'll go to his head.

= =
Old September 7th, 2022, 12:31 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Not enough superfrog maps, imo. Get that second copy of Blackberry and we're golden.
Old September 15th, 2022, 01:18 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Not enough superfrog maps, imo. Get that second copy of Blackberry and we're golden.
Are the warehouse ruin spaces on top removed during play? Seems like a perfect perch for a start zone Zelrig firebomb
Old September 15th, 2022, 01:55 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yes, the Upper Floor Section of the Breakable Wall is removed on Blackberry. And is typical of all classic competitive maps using the Marvel set.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old September 15th, 2022, 01:55 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Put images of the maps in the OP, you lazy hump.

= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; September 15th, 2022 at 01:56 PM. Reason: affectionately yours, love you dear, belated happy birthday, etc etc.
Old September 15th, 2022, 01:58 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not to dogpile, but some of the map links are broken too.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day