Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 2nd, 2012, 11:31 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spawn of Frankenstein (Design Phase)

The Mary Shelley fan in me would reallllly rather not just call him Frankenstein, but I won't fuss too much if the character isn't called anything else.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 12:02 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I wouldn't mind reusing Sword of Holy Flame except that Frank's sword isn't actually flaming so I went with something similar.
Yeah, if it's a theme break to have the same name, similar but different is good.

Quote:
I also wouldn't mind switching out Immune To Pain for Undead Resilience. Seems like they're doing very similar things.
I'd like to see this.

Quote:
And if Creature Bonding brings up his points, I don't mind there either although I think 250-300 is a good target point range.
I wouldn't mind requiring him to wound a figure to get the bonding to work, ala Red Skull's bonding power.

I think the name should be more specific to Creatures, and less of a generic leadership name. Maybe something like "Creature Feature" or "Creature Command" or "Creature Commandos".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
The Mary Shelley fan in me would reallllly rather not just call him Frankenstein, but I won't fuss too much if the character isn't called anything else.
Could we go with just Frankenstein's Monster? It'd be more accurate on the literary end of things anyway. (Though I do like how Spawn of Frankenstein sounds. Just "Frankenstein" though, I agree with LP, seems wrong).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 3rd, 2012, 12:54 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I was trying to keep the bonding power generically named as I was going to use it on Catman too (except for Outlaws instead of Creatures). Interestingly, they have a very similar leadership style.

I'm a big Mary Shelley fan too but this character definitely goes by just Frankenstein now. Frankenstein's Monster should be the secret identity.

Also, does anyone have the figure? We're going to need pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 3rd, 2012, 01:11 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Maybe post an inquiry in the Photo Depository thread to ask for pix. Some people may have the figure or may order it and get pictures when they get the figure.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 3rd, 2012, 01:21 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well if you're going to swap classes, you should be renaming the power, IMO.

Edit: I missed the name comment by quozl. If he goes by Frankenstein, he goes by Frankenstein. I can go with it.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 3rd, 2012 at 01:46 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 01:42 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
I wouldn't mind reusing Sword of Holy Flame except that Frank's sword isn't actually flaming so I went with something similar.
Yeah, if it's a theme break to have the same name, similar but different is good.
But both characters are using the same sword (or swords from the same angel), though. Frankly I think it's probably a naming error for Zauriel's power if anything.

No problem just calling him straight up "Frankenstein" even without a Secret Identity. It's not novel-accurate but neither is an angel's sword, a team of movie monsters, and a steampunk gun.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 01:47 AM

Forgetting the mini, does Franky in the comics' sword flame at all?

Old September 3rd, 2012, 02:21 AM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I have the mini. I can try to get pics if no one else has it.
Old September 4th, 2012, 03:36 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

Quote:
Not on its own.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

Old September 4th, 2012, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Not on its own.
Hmm. Any thoughts on the sword power here, Spidey? As someone who knows the character?

Old September 4th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I updated the SP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 4th, 2012, 01:37 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Spawn of Frankenstein

Quote:
NAME = FRANKENSTEIN

SECRET IDENTITY = FRANKENSTEIN'S MONSTER

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CREATURE
PERSONALITY = FEARLESSDoesn't he still fear fire?

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5 or 6 Definitely 6. I have this figure.

LIFE = 8 I like the idea of 7, as it is a Biblical number and he is definitely on the side of angels. 8 seems a bit much.

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 300?

SWORD OF THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
When attacking adjacent figures with Frankenstein's normal attack, roll 2 additional dice against Demons and 1 additional die against all other figures. When Frankenstein uses this power all blanks rolled count as unblockable hits.

UNDEAD RESILIENCE
If Frankenstein receives two or more wounds from a single attack, but is not destroyed, you may immediately remove up to two of those wounds.

CREATURE COMMANDOS
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Frankenstein, if Frankenstein is engaged, you may take a turn with any other Creature Hero you control within 8 clear sight spaces.

SUPER STRENGTH

Original write-up:
Spoiler Alert!
Suggestions in red.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library