Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old October 17th, 2010, 11:16 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Choas in the Catacombs???

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
The point is,they have done this 2 times now. It shouln't take them this long to get it out.
Patience...with all of the official releases we've gotten this year, it's not entirely surprising that CitC is still on the back-burner. Try looking at it from WotC's POV. The game takes money to produce - from the very first designs for an army card's abilities to the production, packaging and shipping of actual product.

It also takes time to produce - time invested by the design team, which is likely split with (you guessed it!) designing army cards. I'm assuming a bit here, but in this scenario (get it? scenario? in a thread about CitC?) I'm fine with waiting for CitC if it means getting army cards that have been thoroughly tested and balance.

Furthermore, any profit made by WotC due to the new scenario is marginal in comparison to the cash rolling in from new waves, so as a company it makes sense to focus on the development that actually brings in money.

To put it another way: Think of the latest wave as a common squad. Now think of the official scenarios as cheerleader units like Raelin or Taelord. Into which do you invest the most OMs?

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old October 17th, 2010, 11:22 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yes, but it is done, doesn't take much to post it.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old October 17th, 2010, 11:24 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
Yes, but it is done, doesn't take much to post it.
Yeah, well there's no accounting for work ethic, huh?

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old October 17th, 2010, 11:28 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
The point is,they have done this 2 times now. It shouln't take them this long to get it out.
Three times if you count that new, official Lava Map that we were told about last . . . November was it? (Though we never did get a timeframe on that one.)

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old October 17th, 2010, 11:29 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In one of the threads, GB was talking about posting it, but it's in old code preword. I asked customer service and the response was that it would probably posted here. I'm already old, would be nice to play it before I go to Valhalla.

Old October 17th, 2010, 11:32 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
In one of the threads, GB was talking about posting it, but it's in old code preword. I asked customer service and the response was that it would probably posted here. I'm already old, would be nice to play it before I go to Valhalla.
You know, when GB said that I had interpreted it to mean it was written down on paper somewhere . . . . (How old would your system have to be to have a pre-Word word processor on it?)

Old October 17th, 2010, 11:35 PM
Scenariographer

Don't know, I'm not a techie

Old October 17th, 2010, 11:42 PM

delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby! delphic rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Three times if you count that new, official Lava Map that we were told about last . . . November was it? (Though we never did get a timeframe on that one.)
The priority for them is likely developing and shipping saleable product. Due to the number of new waves we received this year ... I'm willing to be patient for the time being. Especially since the RoB was well done and introduced a new General which lessens my constant worry that HeroScape might Die.

Delphic

Neg Rep of the Year :

"Desre for good grammar makes one looking to destroy fun??"

I love it when the overly critical can't meet their own expectations.
Old October 17th, 2010, 11:57 PM
Gets It!!!

Quote:
Don't know, I'm not a techie
I <3 Google

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Microsoft Word is a word processor designed by Microsoft. It was first released in 1983 under the name Multi-Tool Word for Xenix systems.[1][2][3] Subsequent versions were later written for several other platforms including IBM PCs running DOS (1983), the Apple Macintosh (1984), the AT&T Unix PC (1985), Atari ST (1986), SCO UNIX, OS/2, and Microsoft Windows (1989). It is a component of the Microsoft Office system; it is also sold as a standalone product and included in Microsoft Works Suite. Beginning with the 2003 version, the branding was revised to emphasize Word's identity as a component within the Office suite on PC versions; Microsoft began calling it Microsoft Office Word instead of merely Microsoft Word. The 2010 version appears to be branded as Microsoft Word, once again. The current versions are Microsoft Word 2010 for Windows and 2008 for Mac.

Old October 18th, 2010, 12:03 AM
Scenariographer

I owe GB big time. I should have googled it that day.

Sanskrit:An ancient Indic language that is the language of Hinduism and the Vedas and is the classical literary language of India.

Old October 18th, 2010, 08:52 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Four. The TJ rulebook promised a map/scenario using TJ and RotV.
Old October 18th, 2010, 09:10 AM

KERTHWAPPYSMACK Woo who?

I just started makin my own rules for scenario play, built dungeon maps that stack level by level to shrink the size. been having 4 heros with up to 4 people sharing 4 markers. spells and treasure chest even an princess in need of rescue. had no idea this was in the works. sounds cool but I can wait. once there is a book of rules I wont be able to use my own, which have kept us occupied for a while now. This site is cool been scapeing for a while and just found you guys

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News