Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Notices

Old December 4th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
Re: D&D Customs

Sorry I did not see your post. Sorry I am behind. The best answer I can give,being I am not a professional,is to look at other cards that have already been made. Get some ideas. As you make ideas you can get them to work with official figures. If I am not mistaking,there is a thread that has some ideas on how to make them work with official figures.

Also sense I am back into heroscape after the "end". I will me finishing this up. I will keep making more,but they will not be many at a time. As you can see it has taken me a while just to get back in the mood. I can't promise when it will be up,but they will be finished.

I have changed some of the names of the heroes.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.

Last edited by iceman3317; December 4th, 2010 at 07:20 PM.
Old December 4th, 2010, 10:22 PM

Gypsy has disabled reputation

Well, I didn't mean immediately.

I just meant that they gave us reprinted D&D Minis to extend heroScape; & I, for one, have made it my mission to use every D&D Mini that I can get my hands on, to make the figure count large enough to never need another thing from them; as far as heroScape goes.

I will get this done & I'm not in a hurry. As long as there's eBay & little plastic men, I'm going to make sure that heroScape-type cards are produced for every D&D Mini there ever was & made available for every heroScaper at no cost. All you'll have to do is get the mini, paint it, & print your own card. You'll be able to pick & choose what you want, when you want & modify the stats & abilities to your liking. It's Your game to continue, their Loss to not.

In my eyes, this has only just begun.

Any help in design would be greatly appreciated, though not required. I have a couple of friends that have offered to help & they don't even play the game. They think it would be worthwhile to help me with this; just because it's the right thing to do.

All thoughts & ideas are gladly welcomed, giving everyone the opportunity to help produce everything that you've always wanted but wasn't available.

Also think there are a few WoW minis that would make incredible Large heroScape figures, no painting involved. Just make the card. I've been workin' on an Aquilla large figure set that includes the Harvest Golem & the Bog Elemental(?) & they only go for $1 each, already painted, but that's another project to go along with the rest of the others.

Bein' as it's Christmas, I'll wait until after the first of the year; then I'll make a thread & post some of what I have so far for public scrutiny.

I'll need to post them to Photobucket, to show them here; so I'll probably make my account there; custom heroScape cards, so there'll be a couple of places y'all can download the finished product for your own set & we can all grin while we're playin' with our new stuff & they're whinin' 'cause they don't make enough money.

Game On!!!

Merry Christmas to All!

"Finally, a New Exit from the Underdark..."
Old December 4th, 2010, 10:25 PM

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

If your looking for DnD figures. Best place to go,if not ebay,is Auggies. I think that is how you spell it.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old December 5th, 2010, 07:04 AM

Gypsy has disabled reputation

Thanks for the Info! Got an email from Troll & Toad stating that they've restocked Lords of Madness. eBay was just an example of; "If I can't find it anywhere else."

"Finally, a New Exit from the Underdark..."
Old December 5th, 2010, 01:33 PM

No problems.

Little heads up to all. I said I was not going to make them in waves,but I may still do that last night I got even more ideas.

Also,I finished working on these cards. All I got to do now is make the wording for them and make the cards. I will also be using more of the new figures in the next wave.

Old January 18th, 2011, 12:33 AM

Re: D&D Customs almost done with Wave D2 customs.

I am here to say that Aquilla's Hope is my last D&D custom wave. I will finish D2 and D3 as soon as possable.

I will be making 1 last thing. Not really a wave,but more of a master set. This set will end my D&D customs.

I have added how many figures each general will get. The only reason Jandar has 6 heroes is because I could not find a good figure combo to make a squad for him.

Last edited by iceman3317; January 20th, 2011 at 08:07 AM.
Old January 20th, 2011, 10:57 PM

ewormako is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: D&D Customs UPDATE: Warriors of the Clashing Forces

I've finish downloading. I going to play soon.
Old January 21st, 2011, 10:05 PM

Re: D&D Customs UPDATE: Warriors of the Clashing Forces

Ok,let me know what you think. I am not the best at points.

Also,I may have the rest of the 2nd wave up later. If not tonight then tomorrow.

I will may add more to my last set. I am not sure yet. I may make it a total of 70.

Last edited by iceman3317; January 24th, 2011 at 08:02 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs