Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old February 5th, 2009, 01:51 AM
Drives for Utgar

Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby! Rogue A$$asSIN rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Future Cavalry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
offtopic: In Heroes of Might and Magic III, Unicorns weren't girly and were tough tanks.

I'll have to say that other than the movie "Legend" Unicorns are a little girly for my taste I mean face it a Unicorn is just a Narwhal (Monodon monoceros) with legs and it's just a big tooth coming out of it's head.

Ps
If you have not seen "Legend" it has Tom Cruise and Tim Curry in it. This movie is one really great movie, but is is before Tom went "Nutz"

I would rather bite the belly of the beast as it swallows me whole then run from it!
Old April 26th, 2015, 01:44 AM

Justin The Critic is surprisingly tart
Re: Future Cavalry

So the other day I was thinking If they ever create more official Heroscape Units I would release the cavalry in a large figure expansion set with 2 squads. (I don't know if it would be the same or differant squads.) Although I like the idea of War Elephants, the cavalry unit I most would like to see is a Calvary squad from The American Civil War (fighting for Einar). I would also like both a melee Centaur squad wielding Broadswords and a ranged Centaur squad wielding Longbows. (both fighting for Ullar)

If you can accept losing, you can't win -
Vince Lombardi

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion