Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old December 10th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Future Cavalry

Centaurs would be awesome. I've often wonder why they haven't made them yet. The only centaur-like creature we have is Brunak. I don't think we need to have cavalry for every general. If so, lets not have horses for everyone. Utgar has the groks, and jandar has horses. I'd say give:
Ullar- Centaurs
Einar- Tiger riders, man that pic was so cool.
Vydar- some kind of cyberbeast would be cool
Aquillia- some sort of bug

72 tournaments. 173 - 142 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.

My goal, play every official 'scape unit in a tournament at least once. 149 down, 55 to go!
Old December 10th, 2008, 07:03 PM

DeadEye is surprisingly tart

I agree with the War Elephant.............But its just not calvary to me, its more like what a tank is, more of heavy support. You get my point?
I have also noticed two things similar between the Groks and Templar
1.) they both have 3 attack and 3 defense (base)
2.) they both have an ability to give them +2 attack (Groks - Warlord adjacent; Templar - more than 4 spaces away before move)
So I was thinking like the Kyrie there might be something similar between them if future figures came out......So those two things are my best guess....
But I broke my 1st guess at similarity in the Einar and Vydar calvary since they could possibly have range.

I would like to see:
Already have Templar
Already have Groks
Native American Horsemen. (Plains Native Americans on horseback) have 2 attack and 3 defense. Turn and Fire - if the defending figure attacked the Native American Horseman the last turn then add 2 attack die. the problem there is a range problem........
Id like to see elves on some strange creature. they can get their +2 attack by the figure being a hero.
Agent Bikers. (agents that have 3 range on motorcycles from the future) 2 attack and 3 defense. possibly for their special they can have some weaker form of Trample Stomp or a range special where if the targeted figure was passed by them on their move then they would add the +2 dice. (thus they would have disengagement)
Raptorians. sort like Tyrandids from Warhammer (just not with guns and more nature looking/space creatures) They would have an attack and defense of 3 and Scent of Blood - if a figure being attacked already has a wound then the Raptorians receive and additional two dice.

any ideas or criticism?

DeadEye
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>
Old December 10th, 2008, 08:51 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

here's my idea for Einar's Calvary: Dragon Riders! Make some people riding on mini Zelrigs!
Dragon Riders (3X)
L 1
M 7
R 1
A 4
D 4
P 125
Flying
Zelrig Bonding

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old December 10th, 2008, 09:01 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Centaurs are not Cavalry unless they are riding something else or something is riding them.

Last edited by Onacara; December 10th, 2008 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Cause I can;t type to save my life and relied on spell check to figure it out and it didnt
Old December 10th, 2008, 09:05 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Centaurs are not Calvary unless they are riding something else or something is riding them.
...or they are hanging around just outside of Jerusalem.
Old December 10th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar View Post

Or how about a squadron of gruts mounted on pterodactyls! Yeah! I would definitely just swoop them around making pterodactyl noises and forget the game...
Yeah, I thought of that a while ago. I started with "let's give swog a reason for 8 move" and went from there.
Staying with that Grut theme, how 'bout Orcs on ankylosaurs with cudgels?
Old December 10th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEye View Post
Id like to see elves on some strange creature. they can get their +2 attack by the figure being a hero.
*cough Ulginesh cough*
Old December 10th, 2008, 09:19 PM

eternaldream knows what's in an order marker eternaldream knows what's in an order marker

I like the idea of Vydar motorcycle riders. Sounds like a nice conversion idea.
Old December 10th, 2008, 09:19 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjib View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Centaurs are not Calvary unless they are riding something else or something is riding them.
...or they are hanging around just outside of Jerusalem.
Exactly
Old December 10th, 2008, 09:44 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternaldream View Post
I like the idea of Vydar motorcycle riders. Sounds like a nice conversion idea.
Personally, I'm uncomfortable with the motorcycles. They are just a little too 'everyday,' and I feel like they would take me out of the game. I would appreciate the idea more if they had more to their theme.

As backers for Carr, they might make a good Vampire-killing squad, a la Blade. 7M, 1R, 3A, 4D with Silence the Dead: The Blade-squad adds 2 to their attack when attacking an Undead figure.
Old December 10th, 2008, 10:43 PM

StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarofEarendil View Post
How would elves on pegasuses(pegasese?) do I wonder?

STAROFEARENDIL: How do you do, Ulginesh?
ULGINESH: Very well, thank you.
Very funny. . I meant a full squad.
Why don't they make a four member, double hex squad I wonder?

Contend, O Lord, against those who contend against me;
Fight against those who fight against me. Psalm 35:1
Old December 10th, 2008, 10:44 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarofEarendil View Post
Why don't they make a four member, double hex squad I wonder?
Because they don't fit in the current packaging.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion