Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old October 26th, 2008, 03:42 AM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Switching Figures while Moving

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEALTHRULER View Post
Thanks for the neg rep Cav. Hey, way to be a jerk for neg repping someone who's trying to help. Hey, way to be an absolute _ _ _ to me no matter what m I do. Way to annoy everyone that knows you! You can fill in the blanks yourself. DUH the question was alrerady answered, but sometimes the asker would like confirmation from several people. You need to get a life other than neg repping people out of spite.
Come on, man. I don't know why Cav neg repped you but this kind of vitriolic rebuttal isn't appropriate. If you feel unduly chastised then respond in a PM. Hosing the board with stuff like this reflects poorly on you and the causes you purport to uphold in your Sig.
I *ought* to neg rep this post but I've never neg repped anyone and I don't intend to start now.

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades

Last edited by LilMoochie; October 26th, 2008 at 03:49 AM.
Old October 26th, 2008, 01:34 PM

omen20154 is surprisingly tart

I've been neg rep before. I started a post and I guess 47 pages back a couple like that had been started already. To be honest I didn't really care. Its the internet Who cares if you get neg rep.

Now playing devil's advicate. I don't think your first post was worthy of neg rep; however, I do agree with LilMoochie. If you had that much of an issue with it then send Cav a pm. or contact Truth. I am sure he would help you out.

Old October 26th, 2008, 04:11 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

I'm surprised this thread has lived so long.

I'm going to change the subject though if you all wouldn't mind.

Anyway every question I can think of has bee answered here.

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old October 26th, 2008, 11:14 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by felnar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
How about page 8 of the SotM Rulebook?
You move each squad figure up to the number of hexes allowed, one at a time.
I still fail to see how my example above definitely breaks any of those 3 rules. No figure moves more than it's move number, no figures move simultaneously, and no figures pass through others. Or am I missing something?

I believe the second rule, "Move squad figures in any order, one at a time.", is vague and could be read either way. And I ask the question because to me it is vague. I'd like this cleared up by either a ruling from the game designers or a consensus ruling by the Heroscape community.

Personally, I think the best ruling (for simplicity of order of operations)would be yours (ie. finish a squad members move for the turn before moving the next squad member). I also believe the 10th Reg should simply have 'Melee Attack 1' or wording about not starting adjacent, instead of wording about moving at least one space. But, I'll leave such decisions up to the game designers.
Hey Felnar, great question, great example and I also agree the wording is interpretable in multiple ways. However, I agree with Cav (and others) that it seems the designer's intent can be clearly determined from the quote he (Cav) gave, and you really have to try to read it in the way you do, so I am not convinced a ruling is nescessary here. Still, pos rep for you for bringing this up and finding that excellent example!

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's