Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: Should we change the point value?
500 - The original number. Proven to work very well. 10 66.67%
550 - A little extra for those hard to include characters. 2 13.33%
600 - Might take too long, might not. 100 extra points is huge. 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 23rd, 2007, 11:43 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth
What is the count at this point?

btw I bought a booster for a prize, at the TRU in glens falls, I found a wave 1 booster. So that can go for prize support.
So far we have 8 people. That's not counting Sky's, Onacara's or Denny's kids if they decide to bring them. If they all bring their kids, we are probably looking at about 12-15 people so far. The max I can handle with the resources and space that I have is probably 20. If we get a late surge in interest, I will add 2 more maps as originally planned.

Also, thanks a bunch for the prize support Kinseth. I'll update the first post with all the prizes that we have so far.
Old October 23rd, 2007, 12:19 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
I think I have a spare unopened booster (Krug) I can toss in.

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old October 23rd, 2007, 02:08 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Sounds good, My brother might be coming also, depends if he has work off that saturday or not.

Btw my prize is The Snipers and Vipers.
Old October 23rd, 2007, 03:51 PM

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Gotcha, thanks fellas.
Old October 24th, 2007, 08:44 AM

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Anyone else played in tournaments? This will be my first.
Old October 24th, 2007, 08:50 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth
Anyone else played in tournaments? This will be my first.
I played my first last month (Roll Shields or Die, in New Hampshire). It was awesome. I'm hoping this will be my third, after Kristmas Krug's Holiday Tournament on November 17th.
Old October 24th, 2007, 09:21 AM

I played at the last Beantown Beatdown and played in Rhode Island at the team tourney for National Heroscape Day. Those have been my only 2 tourneys so far. Both were very relaxed environments with most people really getting together to play some scape and have some fun rather then only being concerned about winning and having the best armies. I'm hoping we can duplicate that environment. I have some funky armies picked out so far.
Old October 26th, 2007, 11:12 AM

Usually I just play with a couple of friends now and again. And we draft teams, so I have never played with this format in mind.

Should be fun, I have a couple of teams ready to go, unsure which I will use.
Old October 26th, 2007, 01:31 PM

We've actually never drafted before. We usually each pick a General and make an army.

I can tell you this, my army will be from 1 General. I'm kind of a purist in regards to my army composition. Right now Utgar is in the lead with 8 possible armies followed by Einar with 5. Jander and Ullar both have 2 armies lined up and Vydar is sitting pretty at 0. I'm not a big fan of the V-Man.
Old October 26th, 2007, 02:06 PM

I just got in Wave 3 from House Mouse, so that greatly adds to combos I can use for Jandar.

I have 4 Army Ideas, id have more if wave 8 and 8.5 showed up before the tourny, but I doubt that.

1 utgar, 1 Vydar, 1 Jandar and then a mix.
Old October 26th, 2007, 02:08 PM

Yea, I was really hoping Wave 8 & 8.5 were gonna be released in time for everything. Guess not
Old October 26th, 2007, 11:21 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
I'm thinking of an Utgar army as well, my son usually goes for borgs.

Probably wont pick one till the week before.

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events