Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 17th, 2009, 06:38 AM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!
GreenLanturn's Customs Thread and then some

Here are my customs. Enjoy. I like comments.

American Iron - [Marvel] - [1 Single Hex Figure]

Life: 4
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 8
Defense: 8
Human
Unique Hero
Soldier
Valiant
Medium 5

Abilities:
Jet Boots: When moving American Iron ignores the first 10 levels of elevation, and all terrain effects.

Tactician: All friendly adjacent figures may add one attack die and one defense die to their normal rolls.

Shield Throw Special Attack: Range: 5 Attack: 4
When American Iron attacks with his shield throw special attack he may attack 2 additional times. He cannot attack the same figure more than once.

Shield Bash: While defending an adjacent normal attack, if American Iron rolls 4 or more shields and takes no damage you may remove one order marker at random from the attacking figure.

John Maynard Keynes - [Vydar] - [1 Single Hex Figure]

Life: 3
Move: 4
Attack: 1
Defense: 2
Human
Unique Hero
Economist
Thoughtful
Medium 5

Abilities:
Maximum Utility: While you are picking or drafting your army you may increase your max points by 30 points up to 10 times. For ever 30 points you increase your army by you must put one Debut counter on John.

Inflation: Before placing order markers, if there are any debut counters on John Maynard Keynes, you must roll the 20D. If you roll a 1 your opponent may pick one of your order markers, if you roll a 2-4 your opponent may pick one of your order markers at random, if you roll a 5-6 you may choose one of your non-'X' order markers. You cannot use the chosen order marker in the next round. If an order marker was removed in this way you must also remove a Debut counter from John Maynard Keynes.

Black Tuesday: If John Maynard Keynes is killed or removed from the board you must sacrifice army cards and the figures pictured on the card until it is equal to or greater than 50% of the points gained by using Maximum Utility.

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.

Last edited by GreenLanturn; February 20th, 2010 at 05:35 PM.
Old January 17th, 2009, 09:10 AM

miantanomo is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: GreenLanturn's Customs Thread

Nice, I liked the American iron! plus rep on you if i knew how...

but anyway sweet!

Who him?
Old January 27th, 2009, 05:54 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

I fixed the size, and took out a ton of the figures so it wasn't such a wall of text. I hope those two fixes will encourage people to read them!

Basically...

Also...

These guys were entered into a recent contest, and were my first ever contest entree! They didn't win anything, but they were fun to make.

Last edited by GreenLanturn; January 27th, 2009 at 06:01 PM.
Old February 24th, 2009, 09:21 PM

I really like the Samurai army, and I feel that it is still incomplete. Hopefully we will see more Samurai heroes in the future; until then I give you Master Musashi.

Master Musashi - [Einar] - [1 Single Hex Figure]
Life: 3
Move: 5
Attack: 4
Defense: 4
Human
Unique Hero
Samurai
Disciplined
Medium 5

Abilities:
Seppuku: Master Musashi cannot die due to wound markers. When Master Musashi has 3 or more wound markers on him the player currently in control of Master Musashi destroys him, and he is removed from the board.

Counter Strike: When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure. This power does work against samurai.

Master Defensemen: When rolling defense against an attack add 1 automatic shields to the defense roll.

Double Attack: Master Musashi attack one additional time.

I recently got back into Zelda (Ocarina of Time) and decided to make the 3 main characters; I tried to capture their qualities based on their Triforce symbols.

Link - [Ullar] - [1 Single Hex Figure]
Life: 6
Range: 6
Attack: 3
Defense: 3
Hylian
Unique Hero
Warrior
Courageous
Medium 5

Abilities:
Double Attack: Link may attack one additional time.

Master Sword: If Link is attacking an adjacent figure, add 3 dice to Link's attack.

Mirror Shield: When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure. Add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

Zelda - [Einar] - [1 Single Hex Figure]
Life: 4
Move: 5
Range: 8
Attack: 4
Defense: 2
Hylian
Unique Hero
Princess
Wise
Medium 5

Abilities:
Light Arrows Special Attack: Attack: 3 Range: 8
The defending figure rolls 1 less attack die against this attack. If 3 skulls are rolled, remove all order markers from the defending figure.

True Leadership: All friendly figures that start their turn adjacent to Zelda may move 3 additional spaces.

Calculated Strike: After you roll your initiative die, you may add or subtract 4 from your roll.

Ganondorf - [Utgar] - [1 Single Hex Figure]
Life: 10
Attack: 6
Defense: 4
Gerudo
Unique Hero
King
Evil
Medium 5
Ponits: 200

Abilities:
King of Thieves: After determining the winner of initiative, roll the 20D. If you roll a 1-18 nothing happens. If you roll a 19 or higher, choose and look at an order marker on an enemy army card, instead of your opponent taking that turn with that army card you may take a turn with Ganondorf.

Power Vortex Special Attack: Attack: 4 Range: 3
Choose a figure to attack. All figures within 2 clear sight spaces and up or down no more than 5 levels of the chosen figure are also affected by the Power Vortex Special Attack. Ganondorf only needs a clear sight shot at the chosen figure. Roll 4 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Ganondorf can not be affected by his own Power Vortex Special Attack.

Power Charge: Ganondorf must be able to move adjacent to an opponent’s figure in order to use Power Charge. Ganondorf may add 1 to his base move for each life he has left up to a maximum of 5.

Last edited by GreenLanturn; February 24th, 2009 at 09:27 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards