Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old December 15th, 2010, 06:18 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Through the Looking Glass Scenario

Here is the map bio.
Quote:
The Negative Zone is a dimension largely uninhabited and is the center of an antimatter universe. Destitute and full of worm-holes, it has been visited few times, however it is inhabited and ruled over by Annihilus, the most powerful being that universe has ever known. He rules over the desolate wasteland with an iron fist and his Cosmic Control Rod.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
Old December 16th, 2010, 04:42 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Map PDF added to the OP.

Cheers
Old December 16th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 9th, 2011, 09:07 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Proofread and standardized!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - WAVE 33 - BATMAN FOREVER
Old January 10th, 2011, 01:53 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Revised.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old January 24th, 2011, 06:57 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

Some theme changes and tried to capture Reed's intelligence and Ben's lack of a little better.

Quote:
After fighting for what seemed like forever, our beloved heroes of fantastic force and might have cornered the last of the Doombots in Castle Von Doom, which means only one thing: "By means of deductive reasoning, and the process of elimination, it is easy to know that you must be the real Victor Von Doom and not another decoy!" Reed exclaims to his former longtime friend and now sworn enemy, Dr. Doom.

"Ha ha ha ha. Haaaa ha ha ha ha. I see your arrogance has not been tamed since our years as college roommates, Richards!" Doom proclaims.

"Uh, Reed? How is Doctor Doom talking through a TV set if he's cornered right in front of us?" Johnny whispers.

"Because while you are there, young imbecile, I am elsewhere in my castle. You're there with yet another decoy; I could not allow your insolence to derail my Master Plan. Now you will watch as I go through the portal to acquire a great and powerful weapon, while you stay behind to die! Ha ha ha!" Doom responds with his metallic voice. As they look on in horror, the real Doctor Doom's image on the monitor jumps through the portal leaving them feeling outwitted and more than a little cantankerous.

*Beeeooooooooooooo...beep...beep...beep beep...beep beep...*

"What the heck is that noise?" Ben bellows in a tone deep enough to topple a nearby sconce.

"It's the Doombot - its auto destruction sequence has been initiated. We need to get out of here quickly!" Sue responds. With the practiced precision that comes only with numerous adventures together, Sue quickly creates an Invisible Bubble around Ben, Reed, and herself, which Johnny then flies behind and rapidly moves them all out of the room and into a hallway of the castle.

*BOOM!!!*

Sue attempts to break the silence caused by the ringing in her head. "Oh no, that was our only way out of here! But with the entrance collapsed, it is going to be impossible to go out the way we came in."

"That's OK," Reed suggests with a flip of his hand.

Johnny quickly descends. "OK? OK!? Maybe your big brain was messed up in the explosion, or didn't you notice, but we're trapped in here!"

Reed responds in a way that chills them all, even Johnny, The Human Torch himself. "Johnny, don't panic. We're Ok because we are not even going to try to escape Castle Doom, we are going to find that room and follow Victor through."

"Oh no, I am not going back to that... place, if that is what you have in mind!" Sue pleads with Reed.

"I wouldn't dream of asking you to go there Sue, not without the proper equipment and preparation. Honey, Ben, and I, our bodies have been changed on a molecular level. You and Johnny, your bodies simply could not survive it, and we don't have time."

"Hey! You geniuses mind fillin' me in? Aunt Petunia's favorite nephew don't know what's going on here," Mutters Ben in confusion and frustration.

"We don't have much time. The portal closes soon, and we must still find it and follow Victor if we are to stop him from obtaining what I have ascertained he is after. None other than the Cosmic Control Rod. A device of devastating power that, in the wrong hands, in Victor's hands, could endanger the future of the entire planet! So we have no choice but to get it in our own hands first. The Negative Zone, Ben, that is where we must go, and as soon as possible!"

"Oh brother, when is this gonna end?" Ben snips as they all rush off to find the portal.

As Reed and Ben disappear around a bend, Sue, visibly shaken, turns to her brother for comfort.

"I can only hope that he returns soon and safely."

"He will sis, don't you worry, he won't leave you like that. He loves you too much."

"I know Johnny. I know ... I only hope that's enough to keep him alive!"

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; January 24th, 2011 at 11:01 PM.
Old February 24th, 2011, 06:26 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

done
Old February 26th, 2011, 12:49 AM
Tickles Pickles

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Required Sets: 1 Swarm of the Marro Master Set, 2 Battle for the Underdark Master Sets

C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Welcome to C3G | How to Lead a C3G Design | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Discord Server

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
At least you're pretty, though.
Old April 30th, 2011, 03:11 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Hey A3n, can you make us a map PDF for the Competitive Map section please?
Old April 30th, 2011, 07:57 AM

You need to make another thread for it but here it is anyway:

PDF

Cheers
Old April 30th, 2011, 08:13 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Funny story: I just woke up and am checking the boards, and I saw this topic. I forgot about this being a Fan4 scenario, and briefly thought you guys were creating a scenario for Mad Hatter.

I think I need a cup of tea!
Old June 29th, 2014, 07:00 PM

DARKLORD Woo who?

The link to the pdf is broken due to a 404 error.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Maps & Scenarios