Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old March 30th, 2013, 11:50 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

It had been a very long time since my last post. It has also been a very long time from when I found this guy and I do not remember where he was from. Maybe someone could figure out, but here it is.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old March 30th, 2013, 11:52 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
It had been a very long time since my last post. It has also been a very long time from when I found this guy and I do not remember where he was from. Maybe someone could figure out, but here it is.

Old March 31st, 2013, 12:20 AM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
This is going to be in the New Pathfinder set.
That guy looks pretty good. Pathfinder's new set has a lot of possibilities; I just hope availibility is sufficient.

That's a Gorilla from AT-43, iceman. I don't think that one has enough available unfortunately, but we've already used a few figures from AT-43 as Primadons. (Surprise! They're Primadons, who would have guessed? ) Check out this miniature announcement and this miniature announcement.

Thanks for the suggestions everybody, keep 'em coming.
Old March 31st, 2013, 04:06 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the teammates suggestions for Dund. I look forward to seeing what ya got in mind Caps, whenever that time comes. Until then I'll keep my eye open for some 6 eyed canine mini's, and post then up here if I come across any.

C3G team building links.
Old April 1st, 2013, 06:19 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fi Skirata View Post
To bad this one is so expensive (I think it is also unpainted) because it looks pretty close: ...
Yes, Relic Knights minis are unpainted. Also, I'm not sure they're the right scale, although I can't seem to find the size info online anywhere.

I agree it's close though. Perhaps if the game gets more popular they'll start doing some prepainted figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old April 1st, 2013, 12:35 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm thinking some gnid-style cyber chihuahuas.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 10:08 AM

UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla UtahScott is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey C3V folks (and fans), I'd like to see some announced support for the latest Dungeon Crawler Kickstarter. It ends April 15, and while we can already get the 8" Kraken and 72mm Firbolg Skeleton...

...I'd like to also get the Peryton, maybe the Mermaid.

They need about $1,200 in pledges for the Peryton, and another $2,000 to offer it pre-painted. Might we get some kind of announcement that you'll be using the Firbolg Skelly?

AND, if I'm gonna dream, the Botanimoth seems like it could just fit on a 4-hex base.

C'mon, heroscapers! How often do you get prepainted minis, in multiple versions? Never, I say!

Head on over to their Kickstarter and back it, please. A $15 Canopy pledge level will allow you to get a Firbolg Skelly (painted or unpainted)--additionals are $6/$9 add-ons, if you don't want to go all in on a Kraken.

Encompassed about by mountain waves
Old April 2nd, 2013, 11:06 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I know the C3V already has a fiction department, but maybe a larger fiction branch could be made, and we could start up Thormun's Journal again, maybe make some sort of comic (though that would entail much more work, and is not highly advised).
Old April 2nd, 2013, 11:08 PM

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by betawolf36 View Post
I know the C3V already has a fiction department, but maybe a larger fiction branch could be made, and we could start up Thormun's Journal again, maybe make some sort of comic (though that would entail much more work, and is not highly advised).
I would volunteer but I suck at art. Although we could have a digitally made comic and I could help with that maybe. (I'm joking I suck at that too.)

"I am definitely a mad man with a box."

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
Old April 2nd, 2013, 11:16 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the suggestions. Our newly formed Fiction Team is diligently working on Heroscape fiction for both Classic and C3V eras. I for one am very heppy with the Fiction Contest results, because these guys are the bomb! (Johnny, SoA, ryoug...you all rock!)

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 2nd, 2013, 11:35 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Speaking as a member of the Fiction Team, I'd certainly love to see some semi-official artwork. Flipping through the old Compendium and seeing that beautiful fanart... brings a tear to my eye.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 12:51 AM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Speaking as a member of the Fiction Team, I'd certainly love to see some semi-official artwork. Flipping through the old Compendium and seeing that beautiful fanart... brings a tear to my eye.
Doe made a great drawing of Siiv. He made another drawing, too, that will have to be revealed eventually. Check Week@Heroscapers each week!

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs