Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old September 26th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Comic Custom Listings

Looking for Comic Custom Listings or a place to share what you've created? Below are some threads you should check out!

A-Z of Custom Created Superheroes (Comics, Cartoons, etc.)
Other Non-Superheroes Custom Creations
The Halls of Justice: NM24 and TNT Comics Custom Cards
Characters with no Cards
The Books of the C3G Index

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; April 2nd, 2011 at 09:09 AM.
Old September 26th, 2009, 05:16 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Comic Custom Listings

Well done Bats. Could not have done any better myself. Way to clean all of this up!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old September 26th, 2009, 05:19 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks - I think having three threads only up here is a nice change and still gives us easy access to everything we need. Plus it leaves room up top if we ever want to sticky a temporary announcement when big things come through the pipeline (like, I dunno, a C3G release or something. ).

Old September 29th, 2009, 07:50 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Hey Bats, can I suggest tagging Drewmanchu's Characters With No Cards thread to this as well?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; September 29th, 2009 at 08:04 PM.
Old September 29th, 2009, 07:51 PM

Good idea. Credit for that thread goes to Drewman-Chu, though. Eventually I hope to have some nice C3G links up in this thread as well.

Old September 29th, 2009, 08:05 PM
C3G's First Fan

I am sure I don't know what you are talking about!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez
Old August 2nd, 2011, 08:41 AM
has been BANNED

jammer397 costs too much!

Very cool. Thx
Old July 30th, 2012, 09:59 PM

5858vince is surprisingly tart

Here a couple of links to some cards I made. I'm new at it but let me know what you think.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xlkbbth1rb...olutionary.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7t3i4utba...ed%20Shift.jpg

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations