Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old May 15th, 2012, 10:52 AM

ZAKOVANI is surprisingly tart
Heroscape.com is down

Hey guys, I haven't logged in for a long while, but I noticed just now that Heroscape.com is down and entirely removed from Hasbro's sites. Does anyone have copies of all the scenarios and unit bios that were on the site? There were some scenarios in there that, well, were only on that site. If anyone has them saved, could you put them in the downloads? Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, I have never posted here before haha.
Old May 15th, 2012, 12:33 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape.com is down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAKOVANI View Post
Hey guys, I haven't logged in for a long while, but I noticed just now that Heroscape.com is down and entirely removed from Hasbro's sites. Does anyone have copies of all the scenarios and unit bios that were on the site? There were some scenarios in there that, well, were only on that site. If anyone has them saved, could you put them in the downloads? Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, I have never posted here before haha.
It's been down for a while. Pretty useless site, but still sad.

Can't help with the scenarios, but I'm sure someone here has 'em.
Old May 15th, 2012, 12:39 PM

Yeah, I figured that it'd been down already, I just noticed today however.... I never printed the scenarios and that's all I ever used it for (well that and the bios, but those are in the Books already.) so it'd be nice if someone had them all and happened to notice this thread.
Old May 15th, 2012, 12:50 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

The Scenarios are in the downloads as well as the Bios

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 15th, 2012, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
The Scenarios are in the downloads as well as the Bios
Yes, but they are not really put together under the same thing, like "Heroscape.com Scenarios." They are just listed, under the battlefields section, by the number of sets used to construct them. I do think I saw someone who posted them all together, but really, once we locate them, someone who can post should put a .zip with all the .pdf's of these specific scenarios.
Old May 15th, 2012, 11:27 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Here is Gary's old site. Has all the old maps and more.

http://heroscape.glasq.com/home.html

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old May 16th, 2012, 03:23 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Shameless self promotion to answer your request:
All Official Maps and Scenarios

Also download the Heroscape Compendium for biographies and more.

Last edited by lefton4ya; May 16th, 2012 at 03:30 AM.
Old May 16th, 2012, 06:50 AM

Yeah, results! Haha thanks guys- I'm going to print some of them out in case I lose the downloads again, haha.
Old May 19th, 2012, 04:03 AM

CanScape has disabled reputation

The only thing I ever went to that site for was the cards...pretty good scans could be had. I'm pretty sure those are here somewhere as well, if someone needed them.

Why would they bother getting rid of it, though?...I mean, did it really cost them anything?
Old May 19th, 2012, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanScape View Post
The only thing I ever went to that site for was the cards...pretty good scans could be had. I'm pretty sure those are here somewhere as well, if someone needed them.

Why would they bother getting rid of it, though?...I mean, did it really cost them anything?
It probably didn't cost them anything significant but hosting a website still costs at least a little money.
Old May 19th, 2012, 01:01 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think that old Heroscape site was updated only once or twice. Heroscapers by far is the superior site.
Old May 19th, 2012, 01:13 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Does anyone have knowledge about the scenarios that were in the, correct me if I'm wrong, developers section?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News