Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old August 11th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Tree Town Open VI ?

Yes! I will make the trip from WI for this event for sure. And I'm going to drag a few guys with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old August 11th, 2010, 09:39 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have a call into Waldorf, they knew last year they were suppose to keep the 3rd Sat in October reserved for me.... I think it is just a question of of what we can work out for rent.

Providing we secure this venue, I have some new ideas for the prizes this year.

We were at Waldorf last year for TTO V
Old August 11th, 2010, 10:29 PM

ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker ElvenEnvy knows what's in an order marker

I've always wanted to go to one of these and its just on the edge of being able to drive it, so it's a possibility. It theres a NHSD near me I'd pass, but if not the trip might be worth it.
Old August 11th, 2010, 10:43 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

Hmm....How far a drive is that from Indy? I'm jonesing for more after GenCon and might be up for the trip depending on scheduling.
Old August 11th, 2010, 10:58 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

Yes, I'm very interested.

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old August 11th, 2010, 11:26 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can't see any reason why I wouldn't make the trip to Forest City this October.

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old August 11th, 2010, 11:34 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdgrant View Post
Hmm....How far a drive is that from Indy? I'm jonesing for more after GenCon and might be up for the trip depending on scheduling.
I have not gone to Gen-Con the last couple years, but if I remember right it is approx 9 hours to drive between Tree Town and Indy.
Old August 12th, 2010, 12:07 AM

LUCKE13 knows what's in an order marker LUCKE13 knows what's in an order marker

My son and I are interested. I might even have one or two more that would come.
Old August 12th, 2010, 12:15 AM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

I am interested. But my ride may not be. I can go if there is a Notre Dame football game that day. If it's late enough.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old August 12th, 2010, 12:16 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think I'd be able to go.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Old August 12th, 2010, 12:47 AM

Tiny Timmy knows what's in an order marker Tiny Timmy knows what's in an order marker

I'm down if the rest of the NE scapers come.
Old August 13th, 2010, 01:06 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdgrant View Post
Yeah, it's far.

I usually take a bent trip from here in Elgin: 3 hours to Iowa City to stay with friends there, and then 3 hours that morning to go from Iowa City to Forest City. Forest City is far north and in the middle of the state- probably about 5 hours if I were to drive straight there.

(And I live 35 miles west of Chicago).

I would definitely go again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events