Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old June 24th, 2010, 05:30 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

Speaking of Wave 8 Soldiers and Wolves, now that the Wolves are practically sold out, I'm hoping you'll get more in. I want some 10th Regiment.

Also, it would be much easier to shop the store if, in the sidebar, the wave names were preceded by "Wave xx" so that they would list out in numerical order.
Old June 24th, 2010, 05:37 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

I think the wolves are all out because of the werewolf lord... which was why I wanted them... anyway, I found some others but won't tell you peoples where.... muahaha...
Old June 24th, 2010, 08:42 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
I think the wolves are all out because of the werewolf lord... which was why I wanted them... anyway, I found some others but won't tell you peoples where.... muahaha...
Stay classy, dude.

(shrug)

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old June 24th, 2010, 09:31 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Histoli View Post
Quote:
Stay classy, dude.

(shrug)

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old June 25th, 2010, 12:29 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyelephant View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Histoli View Post
Quote:
Stay classy, dude.

(shrug)

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old June 25th, 2010, 09:59 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Don't be surpised if someone neg reps you for this. If you picked up what you want, why wouldn't you share the location with others?

A quick search shows that two site sponsors (Wargamers HQ, and House Mouse) both still have have this set available. I'm sure there are others out there.
Old June 25th, 2010, 11:46 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Also, it would be much easier to shop the store if, in the sidebar, the wave names were preceded by "Wave xx" so that they would list out in numerical order.
DONE! excellent suggestion thanks Pokins.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old June 25th, 2010, 07:23 PM

DwarfFan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Question Re: Auggies Games...now selling Heroscape singles and Squads

Hello! I think it's convenient how you sell individual squads and heroes on your site and will definitely consider using it to purchase heroscape in the future! Currently, I've been trying to locate Wave 9- Blackmoon's Siege or, more specifically, the Dwarves from that wave. I was wondering if you knew when you'd be getting more Wave 9 in stock. Thank you!

DwarfFan

Bah!
Old June 25th, 2010, 08:24 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwarfFan View Post
Hello! I think it's convenient how you sell individual squads and heroes on your site and will definitely consider using it to purchase heroscape in the future! Currently, I've been trying to locate Wave 9- Blackmoon's Siege or, more specifically, the Dwarves from that wave. I was wondering if you knew when you'd be getting more Wave 9 in stock. Thank you!

DwarfFan
Wave 9 isn't currently in production (to my knowledge), so the only way he'll get any in stock is if an individual sells it to his store.

There's a link on his front page to his buying store, which shows how much he will pay you for different figures.

You can just keep checking back and hope he gets some in stock that way.
Old June 25th, 2010, 08:30 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
Wave 9 isn't currently in production (to my knowledge), so the only way he'll get any in stock is if an individual sells it to his store.

I'm not sure that matters. He pulled some Marvel stock from who knows where, so wave 9 may not be so far fetched. I'm sure wave 9 would sell faster though...

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old June 25th, 2010, 09:10 PM

ranoobu is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLanturn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post

I'm not sure that matters. He pulled some Marvel stock from who knows where, so wave 9 may not be so far fetched. I'm sure wave 9 would sell faster though...
It matters a great deal .. where can't you get Marvel.

Also, Auggie posted what WOTC is allowing vendors to purchase from them.. Marvel is still fully available:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post

Currently available

Wave 8,
Orm's Return,
Marvel Master set,
Master Set Refreshed (set 2),
Tower Set

Aeston's Before Heroscape - An interesting read for any Heroscape fan. I loved the final conclusion to the post as well lol

Good trades: SirGalahad
Old June 25th, 2010, 09:20 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Such a relief to see that I'll be able to get an Iron Golem or two. I really wasn't looking forward to being stuck with those dragons. Thanks for selling as singles, Auggie!

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales