Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old August 23rd, 2020, 09:24 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: Casters of Valhalla

Gotcha. I was mostly trying to say that forming rankings with 1x commons for me would be difficult because I don't think I ever really played with 1x commons.

Based on what I've read here, it seems like a certain few squads could work, especially if you pair them with Grimnak or Tornak or something, but otherwise you're better off playing Uniques with Raelin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old August 24th, 2020, 06:09 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the great episode on bonding melee. Pretty much all my favorite squads are, just it's the B-tier stuff (Romans, Chasers). I've always been an advocate of "slow rolling" or "reinforcing from the back", so it's nice to hear that opinion shared, especially from you guys.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 24th, 2020, 06:28 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Thanks for the great episode on bonding melee. Pretty much all my favorite squads are, just it's the B-tier stuff (Romans, Chasers). I've always been an advocate of "slow rolling" or "reinforcing from the back", so it's nice to hear that opinion shared, especially from you guys.
Thanks so much for listening and the kind words! I think you’ll really enjoy the upcoming two episodes.
Old August 25th, 2020, 02:23 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

10 months, 10 episodes... 1003 unique streams. Thank you to everyone who listens. I'm blown away. I never thought we would average 100 listeners an episode.

We have three episodes currently recorded that I'm working on editing; I should be putting one up every two-three weeks.
Old August 25th, 2020, 05:03 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
10 months, 10 episodes... 1003 unique streams. Thank you to everyone who listens. I'm blown away. I never thought we would average 100 listeners an episode.
I mean you do have the best cohost ever.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; August 25th, 2020 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Cody, Stingers are still lame.
Old August 25th, 2020, 06:43 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

You guys have definitely gotten me nostalgic for GenCon and the tournament scene. Keep up the good work!

Quote:
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old August 25th, 2020, 08:10 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
You guys have definitely gotten me nostalgic for GenCon and the tournament scene. Keep up the good work!
You don’t have to play competitive! Grab some junk armies and join me in throwing down in the 4x or Heroes events. It’s the perfect opportunity for you to finally try out the 1x commons you’ve been thinking about all these years. 😉. Long live the casual revolution!
Old August 27th, 2020, 09:11 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

https://castersofvalhalla.wixsite.co...e-bring-raelin

Join Mike, Ken, Cody, and Vegietarian18 as we discuss all things Romans from a competitive standpoint. To Raelin or not to Raelin? To screen for range or not to screen for range? Those are questions. Do we agree on answers? Never.
Old August 27th, 2020, 09:51 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Will Listen Tomorrow

Wild Prediction.

Ken suggests you should use Raelin.

Can't wait to see if I'm right or not. ~_^

~Dysole, roman around
Old August 27th, 2020, 10:45 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
https://castersofvalhalla.wixsite.co...e-bring-raelin

Join Mike, Ken, Cody, and Vegietarian18 as we discuss all things Romans from a competitive standpoint. To Raelin or not to Raelin? To screen for range or not to screen for range? Those are questions. Do we agree on answers? Never.
Not completely true, we all agree stingers are overrated. Even Cody said the Romans could beat Stingers...

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; August 27th, 2020 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Cody, welcome to the lightside!!
Old August 27th, 2020, 11:07 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

I never really played Raelin with Romans... I may have to try it out. I will say that when I ran Romans in Heat of Battle a couple times, I did not play Marcus.

Quote:
Old August 27th, 2020, 11:15 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
I never really played Raelin with Romans... I may have to try it out. I will say that when I ran Romans in Heat of Battle a couple times, I did not play Marcus.
It makes a lot of sense to not bother with Marcus. I think both Mogrimm and Valguard get a heck of a lot better as choices in HotB.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion