Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old October 9th, 2011, 07:54 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
A samurai, three zombies and a vampire walk into a bar... that needs a punch line
Oh, yes it does!
Old October 9th, 2011, 09:52 AM

Therion knows what's in an order marker Therion knows what's in an order marker

Whoops, just said what everyone else did.

Patience Drain
After loading and before posting, roll the twenty-sided die.
On a 1, Therion makes a long and/or irritating post.
On a 2-15, Therion may not post this turn.
On a 16+, post normally.
Old October 9th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
A samurai, three zombies and a vampire walk into a bar... that needs a punch line
Oh, yes it does!
And the barman asks "why the long face?"

Last edited by ollie; October 9th, 2011 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Or did you want a punchline that matched the set-up?
Old October 9th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Griff,

Agent Minivann is correct. If a figure is simultaneously leaving engagement with a Tagawa Samurai, A Zombie and Cyprien, it matters which one gets the kill so you'd roll separately.

~Aldin, a samurai, three zombies and a vampire walk into a bar... that needs a punch line
OK, I see the point he was making now.

a scenario where Cyprien, a Zombie, and a Samurai rolled together - it would matter - and gees that is not really a "typical situation".
Old October 9th, 2011, 06:41 PM

ullarted has disabled reputation

I'm not sure if this belongs here, but how do you insert spoilers in posts?
Old October 9th, 2011, 06:43 PM

Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker Quack188 knows what's in an order marker

[spoiler]Your Text.[/spoiler]
Old October 9th, 2011, 06:46 PM

ullarted has disabled reputation

Oh thanks had the slash in the wrong box.
Old October 9th, 2011, 07:41 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I asked the same question awhile ago lol. I think there needs to be an isert spoiler button because I think it's a common question for a posting topic.
Old October 9th, 2011, 07:42 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I also asked that question within the last week. I agree lol.
Old October 9th, 2011, 09:24 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Oh, yes it does!

The vampire says 'Usually my sushi orders are a little fresher than this'
Old October 9th, 2011, 11:28 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I asked the same question awhile ago lol. I think there needs to be an isert spoiler button because I think it's a common question for a posting topic.
At the bottom of every page (at least while browsing a thread) is a box titled "Posting Rules." In the bottom half of this box is a line that says:

vB Code is on.

Clicking on the vB code link will open a page that shows how to do all the cool things that there is vB code for, like highlighting text. (Of course, clicking on any occurrence of "vB code" in this post will achieve the same results... )

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old October 10th, 2011, 12:28 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Hey, working up the courage to ask the question on threads, spoilers, and smileys are initiation rites that every new member must pass. Keep up with the traditions, young padawan.

EDIT: This is what one might call, a joke.

Last edited by Son of Arathorn; October 10th, 2011 at 02:37 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's