Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old January 26th, 2007, 11:45 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Online Zombie Games

There's a fair amount of graphic violence in these games.
Viewer discrection advised:

Zombie Survival
A side-scrolling type of game, minus the scrollling. Creepy atmosphere and pretty tough. You get only one life. The sound affects work on your nerves the best: the grunts of the female zombies and the sound of your own heartbeat as you lose life.
A bit difficult as the rising undead show up anywhere along the length of your battleground. A lengthy sets of intros to wait through for each game makes it tedious.
Zombie Survival (full game?) Love the character you control. Looks like one of the gasmask-wearing henchmen from Bashki's Wizards!
I just found this game tonight.
BoxHeads The Rooms
Top-down view of this game. Characters resemble lego men. Lots of weapons to choose from. I believe your goal is to just kill zombies...endlessly. Try to get best score before the undead feast on you.
Fun to set up barrels for barricades and as reprieves before heading in to blast away some more.
Another version of the above game. Link provided by Alistair MacDirk
BoxHeads: More Rooms
Alistair MacDirk found this one:
Endless Zombie Rampage

Velenne's excellent discoveries:
De-Animator
The Last Stand

Autumn War Autumn War seems a bit clunky to me.
Zombie Romp Interesting graphics. The flying bats really annoy!!!
Zombie 4
Nice POV down on city buildings, but otherwise you're purple dots (humans) running around and shooting green dots (zombies).
Zombie Horde 3
I like this one. Another top-down oriented game.

All Hallow's Eve
Odd little game. The approaching zombies remind me of Mr. Bill and their
"Brains...hungry" speech is silly.

Rotting Onslaught
Eh...

Zombie Shooter
Try to kill as many zombies as you can in 30 seconds.
Errrr, "Here lies....Homeslice?"

Zombie Terror
Plays like a cross between Castlevania and Indiana Jones.
Side-scrolling game that takes half a dozen screen scrolling before a zombie is discovered. Funny to die on the spikes!
Old January 27th, 2007, 12:00 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Ok Hex, how do you get the scond game to work. My skills must be weak today. I can't figure it out.
Old January 27th, 2007, 12:22 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Ok Hex, how do you get the scond game to work. My skills must be weak today. I can't figure it out.
Wait for the Monkey games logo to fade out.
It's on the screen that states BoxHead the rooms.
smack dab in the middle, white letters against black background
PLAY
Give it a try. It's pretty durned fun for what it is.
Old January 27th, 2007, 12:41 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprising
Wait for the Monkey games logo to fade out.
It's on the screen that states BoxHead the rooms.
smack dab in the middle, white letters against black background
PLAY
Give it a try. It's pretty durned fun for what it is.
For some reason it wasn't working with Firefox. Probably one of the adblockers I have set up. I tried it in IE and it worked . Cool games by the way.
Old January 27th, 2007, 01:37 AM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
Okay... so now that I've spent the last two hours playing these...

Good finds, Hex!

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."
Old January 27th, 2007, 01:54 AM
Uniquest Hero and Classic Drafter 2008

Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker
Pretty fun for a time waster! Liked boxheads better - a bit more strategy involved, and you can play quite a bit longer.

Liked setting up barrel barricades and lobbing grenades into the resulting horde! Blast!
Old January 27th, 2007, 01:55 AM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Okay... so now that I've spent the last two hours playing these...

Good finds, Hex!
I've had ZombieSurvival for a few months now. Just today I got my farthest ever on the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahrma
Pretty fun for a time waster! Liked boxheads better - a bit more strategy involved, and you can play quite a bit longer.

Liked setting up barrel barricades and lobbing grenades into the resulting horde! Blast!
The longer you last in the game, the faster the undead become.
Old January 27th, 2007, 03:11 AM
Emeritus Admin

Found another version of the Zombie Survival game. Love the landmine explosions!

http://www.allgamesallfree.net/index...d=play&gid=355
Old January 27th, 2007, 10:28 AM

zombiegod has disabled reputation
Just download Metal Slug 3.
Old January 27th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiegod
Just download Metal Slug 3.
Is that where Zombiesurvival characters are from?
Need a convenient link as well...

I took my son to see Night in the Museum and we played a Metal Slug game (6?). I enjoyed it a lot, but kept thinking it was called Metal Gear or Metal Solid.

I'd love to download Metal Slug. I'm currently searching around...Let me know ZG!
Old January 28th, 2007, 06:31 AM

zombiegod has disabled reputation
Yeah The Characters are from Metal Slug 3.

I posted 'just' the names of a few of my favorite emu's in one thread but it got deleted.

So much for free speech!
Old January 28th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiegod
Yeah The Characters are from Metal Slug 3.

I posted 'just' the names of a few of my favorite emu's in one thread but it got deleted.

So much for free speech!
Emus? I'm guessing you mean emulators. I don't understand why we'd delete a thread due to this?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games