Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 15th, 2021, 02:56 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The future of Heroscapers, Gen Con, and gaming

I’m very glad to see the HeroScape community thriving on despite not being at Gencon. I’ve watched SirHS’s video from the event and it reminded me of the earlier days of ‘scaping when tons of people were playing and having a great time.

I am very much interested in (hopefully) attending ScapeCon next year with my son, and look forward to meeting some of you that I’ve not met and seeing some of the old friends that I have.

I also want to say thanks to MM and company for the fantastic job they’ve done over the last decade or so. I know from a distance how stressful it can be as I have spent many an evening playing and testing ‘Scape ideas and armies from when R˙chean ran things. You guys have been rockstars. Stellar and first class.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; August 15th, 2021 at 05:18 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con