Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 2nd, 2015, 08:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Leonardo - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Raph's power happens whether he's activated or not. I'll look into how to word this as I'd rather him only roll for it on Leo's turn, not anyone else who gets activated by Turtle Power.
Touche. I blame being sick.

I guess what I really meant was that you could just not draft Raphael and you probably wouldn't be losing much. But it's a bummer if that's the case for the faction.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 2nd, 2015, 08:05 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I guess the question I have for the mechanics is, is said mechanic:

A) Take a turn with Leo. You may now reveal and remove OMs normally on your other Turtles to take turns before an opponents';

Or

B) Take a turn with Leo. You may now take extra turns with Turtles by dumping order markers.

I assume it's the former, since several Turtles have powers that activate "after revealing an order marker on this card", in which case the sequence and other wording needs to be looked at very carefully, since taking an entire turn is a more involved process than making extra attacks like Deathbird.

If, however, there is no intent to make it "early OM turns", I would suggest removing the revealing of the order markers and instead just make it removing those OMs, so there is no confusion as to whether the turn is granted by the OM reveal or not.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old December 2nd, 2015, 08:17 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I guess what I really meant was that you could just not draft Raphael and you probably wouldn't be losing much. But it's a bummer if that's the case for the faction.
With the power as it currently stands, I'd never draft Raph and Leo together.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 2nd, 2015, 09:52 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's not saying much, SG-1, as you've said you'd never draft Raph ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 2nd, 2015, 10:00 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, Raph's Self-Importance says "Whenever you reveal a numbered Order Marker on any other Army Card you control..."

Only Leonardo and Michelangelo have OM revealing requirements. Would anyone be opposed if we changed Mike to not require the OM reveal? We'd need to do some more testing with him and he'd probably go up in points a bit. In fact, I'd probably up the Cowabunga! roll to 14 to keep his points close to where they are now.

If we did that, we could change Turtle Power to "After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Leonardo, you may immediately remove up to 3 Order Markers on other Ninja Turtle cards you control to take one turn each with those figures." and that would only trigger Self-Importance when Leo reveals his OM.

Quote:
Old December 2nd, 2015, 10:04 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds like a good approach to me. It'd actually make Raphael more usable with Leonardo than in most armies.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 2nd, 2015, 10:37 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Old December 2nd, 2015, 11:03 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Sounds like a good approach to me. It'd actually make Raphael more usable with Leonardo than in most armies.
Er, how? If anything, he'd work better with Leo if he could 'steal' the bonus turns from Mikey and Donnie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl
That's not saying much, SG-1, as you've said you'd never draft Raph ever.
I don't recall ever saying that exactly. I said self-importance is horrible because it absolutely is, but I'm sure if I really tried I could come up with an army were Raph could... sort of do something.

But Self Importance and Turtle Power is just a really bad mix right now. If you want 4 Turtles, then it's probably to do a big 4 activation assault on your first turn... except Raph has a good chance of screwing that up and it's not like he's offering much in exchange. If your not planning on doing the 4 activation, you don't need Raph there at all (you can just do OM1 and 2 on Leo, 3 and X on Donnie and/or Mikey). At best, you'd only include him because he is literally the only option left (unless y'all make a card for Venus at some-point).

Now, if Turtle power worked more like Riddle Me This, where it can potentially happen before you roll for Self Importance, that would make things interesting.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 2nd, 2015, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Er, how? If anything, he'd work better with Leo if he could 'steal' the bonus turns from Mikey and Donnie.
Because it limits how much Raph can screw up your plans for the round by resolving multiple Order Markers at once. As long as you don't hit the 16+ on your OM1, you can get in the rest of your turns for the round at that point without Raph getting self important and changing things.

Old December 2nd, 2015, 11:15 PM

Of course, you could do a complete end around by allowing the initial Order Marker to be activated on a different Turtle's card:

TURTLE POWER
After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Ninja Turtle you control in clear sight of Leonardo, before taking a turn with that Ninja Turtle, you may immediately reveal up to 3 Order Markers on other Ninja Turtle cards you control to take one turn each with those figures.

Old December 3rd, 2015, 01:18 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Here's my take - using the "remove" trick and piggybacking the "riddle me this/immediately" trick by moving it to the start of the turn:
TURTLE POWER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, before taking a turn with Leonardo, you may immediately remove up to 3 Order Markers on other Ninja Turtle cards to take one turn each with those figures.
Seems like it addresses the issues. You might need a FAQ about how it interacts with self-importance, but I assume the idea would be to let the turtle power turns play out, then roll for SI to see if Raph takes a turn instead of Leo.

(As an aside: how bad Self-Importance is in general is a function of how valuable the turn with that figure is. If Thor had self-importance, nobody would really care.)

Last edited by dok; December 3rd, 2015 at 01:47 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2015, 02:46 PM

Self-Importance triggers before any special powers are used. However, this is fine. Either it doesn't trigger and Leo uses Turtle Power or it does trigger and Raph screws up Leo's plan.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library