Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 18th, 2013, 12:25 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape at JH school

Things really slowed down with my Heroscape group before Christmas break. I tried to take the game to a teacher who keeps his room open all lunch for games, but they just didn't like going to his room and stopped playing it.

After Christmas break I got my stuff back and set up room three of the DnD manual scenarios. Today after making copies in the morning I find that two armies are set up and ready for a lunch time brawl.

Airborn Elite
Moltenclaw

Vs.

Deepwurm Drow
Pelloth
Orthkurik

After lunch was over I caught the tail end and a third student jumped in with the Plauge Rat and three squads of Rat Swarms. I need more time in a day so that I can actually play too!

Also found out that one of my students ended up getting Rise of the Valkyrie, lava terrain, and a bunch of extras from Auggies (showed him the website at school) for Christmas. He was a pretty happy kid.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion